GP on Joystiq: Gamers Like Mike

July 27, 2007 -
...the one in which GP explains that when you meet the new ESA boss, he's not the same as the old boss...

Catch it only on Joystiq

Comments

XD LOVE the Lil Bush thing in there haha.

He reads GP?...

Niiiiiicccceeee.....

Good read keep us up to date on MR.Gallagher!
Hopefully he will bring some change for the better to the industry!

LightWarrior
Zippy can read damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P

james_fudgeI'll be watching the Facebook page09/01/2015 - 10:14am
james_fudgethe site maybe up right now, but we're not updating until we're at the new location.09/01/2015 - 10:13am
james_fudgehttps://www.facebook.com/gamepolitics09/01/2015 - 10:12am
Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm