Gamer Poses Video Question to GOP Candidates for Prez Debate

August 6, 2007 -
With YouTube's Republican Presidential Debate coming up on September 17th, would-be voters are already submitting video questions for the candidates.

We like this one from an enterprising Indiana gamer:

Via: PrezVid

GP: Sign this guy up for the ECA!

Comments

Guys, at least this guy is trying to do something. Unlike the wast majority of the people here who just complain about how politicians abuse us. It is unlikely that senators, MPs, ministers ect. will come to websites like these to find out what the voters want. But if we could make out voices heard in the mainstream media we might actually get our point across (let's face it. The ECA isn't nearly as effective as we would like it to be).

If you think you can do better than that guy, do it. Get out your camera and make a tape. I personally think this tape is fairly good.

I have to agree, how about a little video competition for the best question?

Yeah, I don't really see what was so great about this video, is says nothing really. It's pretty much just a "what will you do for me?" video with nothing else to it. He should have mentioned that there was never any concrete evidence of real life violence caused by video games, and that even if there was there has only been a handful of cases claimed to have been caused by video games out of the millions of people who play and do nothing wrong. This video was not worthy enough to think he should be signed up for the ECA either, sorry.

A poor representative without a strong question. I'm sorry, but there could be more here.

100% FREE see this pages.
anime girls sex handjob movies /%/ Dont delete this links, its very useful for :) [@multi_txt.txt||2||r||1||

Poll

Will Code Avarice's Paranautical Activity make its way back onto Steam?:

Neo_DrKefkaThanks James. Means a lot.10/21/2014 - 7:24pm
prh99Nothing that hasn't been said.10/21/2014 - 6:52pm
Andrew EisenHaven't read it yet. I'm sharing this because I love the header image. http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/10/gamergate-should-stop-lying-to-itself.html10/21/2014 - 3:39pm
james_fudgeYou are one of us, you're a GPer, not a GGer :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
james_fudgeNeo_DrKefka: half of them don't know who that is, so no worries :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
Andrew EisenUpdate to the Paranautical Activity story. Dev leaves the studio. http://codeavarice.com/post/100592709238/mike-is-leaving-code-avarice10/21/2014 - 1:52pm
quiknkoldI'm sure you are, Andrew10/21/2014 - 1:44pm
Andrew EisenNintendo announced the Link amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors. No idea how Nintendo expects anyone to give a toss if it don't tell us what it does. Then again, maybe I'm just being curmudgeonly.10/21/2014 - 1:25pm
Neo_DrKefkaSo Gamergate compared me to leftist Saul Alnsky....ME off all the people10/21/2014 - 1:16pm
IanCWell.... quite.10/21/2014 - 1:10pm
Andrew EisenWell of course. Girls don't buy figurines and guys don't buy figurines of girls. And no, the girls that buy figurines and the guys that buy figurines of girls don't count. The money belongs on the table, thank you very much!10/21/2014 - 12:43pm
IanCI have 3 of the Disney Infinity figures even though i don't have the game (Rapunzel from Tangled, and Anna & Elsa from Frozen, purely because its the only way to get figures from those two films)10/21/2014 - 12:23pm
Andrew EisenGlad you said "Pokemon." That's the first time I've seen anyone use that abbreviation.10/21/2014 - 12:14pm
MaskedPixelanteGot my demo key for ORAS, hope I get some awesome Pokemon to bring over.10/21/2014 - 12:08pm
E. Zachary KnightNot owning a WiiU helps too.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
E. Zachary KnightI have avoided Skylanders and Disney Infinity so far, so I don't see how Amiibos will get me in their grasp.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
Andrew EisenYes, GamerGate has a lot of fair-weather friends.10/21/2014 - 11:25am
Neo_DrKefkaI'm disheartened we have a group of people in Gamergate such as The Ralph Retort that is using Gamergate to prop themselves up but they are acting just like those they are fighting against. Only gaming site coming out of gamergate that worthy is TechRaptr10/21/2014 - 11:17am
Andrew EisenNot I. I'm not interested in desktop tchotchkes. Don't know what they do in Captain Toad (a game I'll actually be picking up) but I'm not impressed by what they do in Smash Bros.10/21/2014 - 11:10am
quiknkoldso in a change of subject to something much lighter, who here is getting the Amiibos? I have 4 preordered.10/21/2014 - 7:02am