Gamer Poses Video Question to GOP Candidates for Prez Debate

August 6, 2007 -
With YouTube's Republican Presidential Debate coming up on September 17th, would-be voters are already submitting video questions for the candidates.

We like this one from an enterprising Indiana gamer:

Via: PrezVid

GP: Sign this guy up for the ECA!

Comments

Guys, at least this guy is trying to do something. Unlike the wast majority of the people here who just complain about how politicians abuse us. It is unlikely that senators, MPs, ministers ect. will come to websites like these to find out what the voters want. But if we could make out voices heard in the mainstream media we might actually get our point across (let's face it. The ECA isn't nearly as effective as we would like it to be).

If you think you can do better than that guy, do it. Get out your camera and make a tape. I personally think this tape is fairly good.

I have to agree, how about a little video competition for the best question?

Yeah, I don't really see what was so great about this video, is says nothing really. It's pretty much just a "what will you do for me?" video with nothing else to it. He should have mentioned that there was never any concrete evidence of real life violence caused by video games, and that even if there was there has only been a handful of cases claimed to have been caused by video games out of the millions of people who play and do nothing wrong. This video was not worthy enough to think he should be signed up for the ECA either, sorry.

A poor representative without a strong question. I'm sorry, but there could be more here.

100% FREE see this pages.
anime girls sex handjob movies /%/ Dont delete this links, its very useful for :) [@multi_txt.txt||2||r||1||

Craig R.Ok, my internal debate was short-lived. If Win10 is still a year out, I'm not waiting that long for an SSD, so on Win7 I will remain.09/30/2014 - 7:52pm
Matthew Wilsonits called windows 10, and I am happy to get the start menu back.09/30/2014 - 7:18pm
Jessy HartIs this stuff about Windows 10 legit? Is it actually called Windows 10 or is it just some stupid joke?09/30/2014 - 6:57pm
ZippyDSMleeSo I been trying to play Bioshock Infinite I got all the DLC,ect but do not want the extras to make your charatcer over powered from the start.....they force you to take them which is quite annoying......09/30/2014 - 6:45pm
Craig R.I need to upgrade to an SSD, still seriously debating moving to Win8.1 from 7 at the same time09/30/2014 - 6:07pm
Craig R.Win10 is probably Win8.1 with more cleanup and the Start button back.09/30/2014 - 6:06pm
Sora-ChanAhh, it's just weird seeing someone's post all of a sudden have replies from days prior before it was posted due to that.09/30/2014 - 5:49pm
MechaTama31sora: I broke the ordering intentionally, as AE's and my conversation had squeezed the text boxes down to be quite slim. I replied to an earlier post of his instead of the one I was actually replying to.09/30/2014 - 5:46pm
MechaTama31So, 9 would have been the good one, but they are skipping it to do two crap ones in a row?09/30/2014 - 5:41pm
Sora-ChanSo, judging from the poll post for #gamergate, it looks like too many thread replies breaks the ordering of posts, as seen with the recent post from Infophile.09/30/2014 - 5:31pm
Andrew EisenOr no! It wasn't Y3K compliant. Microsoft thought it best to super future proof its OS and skipped straight to 10 which is Y3K compliant!09/30/2014 - 5:01pm
Andrew EisenJust tell them it wasn't Y2K compliant.09/30/2014 - 5:00pm
Craig R.Looking forward to having to explain to coworkers down the road what ever happened to 9 *sigh*09/30/2014 - 4:57pm
Craig R.2k was crap. XP was solid, 7 is good, 8.1 is actually really good once you make it look like 7 :)09/30/2014 - 4:52pm
Sora-Chan@MP As someone who has used each version of windows since 3.1... I prefer Vista over 7 for various reasons. The only thing I give 7 over Vista is preformance. They really screwed up a bunch of things when making 7. Also, XP was a pain. 2k was better.09/30/2014 - 4:13pm
Jessy Hart@E. Zachary Knight Is that show called Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures?09/30/2014 - 3:34pm
IanCWin 8 isn't bad, it just can't decide whether to be a desktop OS or a tablet OS.09/30/2014 - 2:40pm
IanCI think its a way of getting round giving it free to Win 8 users...09/30/2014 - 2:39pm
MaskedPixelanteWindows alternates between bad and good versions. XP was good, Vista sucked, 7 was good, 8 sucked, therefore 10 will suck, QED.09/30/2014 - 2:18pm
E. Zachary KnightPerhaps they are calling it "10" because on a scale of 1-10 of how awesome it is, it is a clear 10.09/30/2014 - 2:06pm