Video: Obama, Hillary Avatars Battle in WWE

April 22, 2008 -
Today's crucial Pennsylvania primary will surely be nothing like this over-the-top WWE video of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton facing one another in the wrestling ring...

UPDATE: Wired reports that game publisher THQ created the Clinton-Obama wrestling animations...

Comments

Re: Video: Obama, Hillary Avatars Battle in WWE

how do you make obama in the create a superstar mode

I can't stop laughing!!! xD

Am I the only one kind of disturbed to see Hilary jumping around all peppy like that?

That right there made my morning.

Once again reminding us how ALL debates should be started!

I thought that Hillary was trying to ban this type of thing.... I don't know about Obama though...

Where's the battling? The headline says "battle in the ring", but it's just their intros and a taunt apiece.

This makes me sad. They should have at least exchanged a couple punches.

My bad "battle in WWE."

I'm up past my bedtime, my eyes are fuzzy.

On WWE RAW they actually showed in-game footage of the simulated match. As one would expect, neither avatar was allowed to take too much of an advantage, and they ended the segment in a stare down.

HAHAHAHHAHA!! Priceless! :D

Where the hell is the match?

O_o Created wrestling animations? Dennis, seriously? That sounds like something someone completely clueless would say.

It's from Smackdown vs Raw 2008 with Hillary and Obama created in the create a superstar mode, not exactly hard to do.

Poll

Will Code Avarice's Paranautical Activity make its way back onto Steam?:

Andrew EisenAdam McKay directed cartoon about income inequality. https://screen.yahoo.com/we-the-economy/inequality-1-unbelievable-sweet-alpacas-175411663.html10/21/2014 - 8:54pm
prh99Bit.ly Maintainance here is the original http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/10/after-gamergate-tweet-adobe-distances-itself-from-gawker-bullying/10/21/2014 - 8:39pm
prh99Adobe calls out Gawker for GG bullying and backpedals...sort of. http://bit.ly/1pyM4Yg10/21/2014 - 8:35pm
Neo_DrKefkaThanks James. Means a lot.10/21/2014 - 7:24pm
prh99Nothing that hasn't been said.10/21/2014 - 6:52pm
Andrew EisenHaven't read it yet. I'm sharing this because I love the header image. http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/10/gamergate-should-stop-lying-to-itself.html10/21/2014 - 3:39pm
james_fudgeYou are one of us, you're a GPer, not a GGer :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
james_fudgeNeo_DrKefka: half of them don't know who that is, so no worries :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
Andrew EisenUpdate to the Paranautical Activity story. Dev leaves the studio. http://codeavarice.com/post/100592709238/mike-is-leaving-code-avarice10/21/2014 - 1:52pm
quiknkoldI'm sure you are, Andrew10/21/2014 - 1:44pm
Andrew EisenNintendo announced the Link amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors. No idea how Nintendo expects anyone to give a toss if it don't tell us what it does. Then again, maybe I'm just being curmudgeonly.10/21/2014 - 1:25pm
Neo_DrKefkaSo Gamergate compared me to leftist Saul Alnsky....ME off all the people10/21/2014 - 1:16pm
IanCWell.... quite.10/21/2014 - 1:10pm
Andrew EisenWell of course. Girls don't buy figurines and guys don't buy figurines of girls. And no, the girls that buy figurines and the guys that buy figurines of girls don't count. The money belongs on the table, thank you very much!10/21/2014 - 12:43pm
IanCI have 3 of the Disney Infinity figures even though i don't have the game (Rapunzel from Tangled, and Anna & Elsa from Frozen, purely because its the only way to get figures from those two films)10/21/2014 - 12:23pm
Andrew EisenGlad you said "Pokemon." That's the first time I've seen anyone use that abbreviation.10/21/2014 - 12:14pm
MaskedPixelanteGot my demo key for ORAS, hope I get some awesome Pokemon to bring over.10/21/2014 - 12:08pm
E. Zachary KnightNot owning a WiiU helps too.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
E. Zachary KnightI have avoided Skylanders and Disney Infinity so far, so I don't see how Amiibos will get me in their grasp.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
Andrew EisenYes, GamerGate has a lot of fair-weather friends.10/21/2014 - 11:25am