September 11, 2008 -
Got design skillz?
- By entering the competition, you agree to give ECA exclusive rights to publish your work on our website and/or use your design on our T-shirt.
- Jurying will be done anonymously and designs will be selected on the basis of merit and
- All finalists will receive a copy of the T-shirt design, and the winning designer will also receive a
gift certificate for $100 to GameStop and a prize package valued at at least another hundred dollars.
- The competition is open to U.S. and Canada residents only and is void where prohibited by law.
- You can not infringe on anyone’s copyright with your design, and by entering the competition,
you agree that your work is your own.
- ECA will announce the winner on October 3rd at the E for All in LA. You do not have to be present.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter the contest
The deadline for submission is September 30th. All entries should be e-mailed to the ECA at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL DISCLOSURE DEPT: The ECA is the parent company of GamePolitics.