Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

September 17, 2008 -

Impact Games' Play the News is currently offering a chance to weigh in on the upcoming vice-presidential debate between Republican Sarah Palin and Democrat Joe Biden. The debate will take place on October 2nd at Washington University in St. Louis.

If you're not familiar with Play the News, Impact CEO Eric Brown describes it as "where fantasy leagues meet the evening news." Players can check out background information, select optional courses of action and make predictions. PTN tracks your score and allows you to level up and earn achievements.

Comments

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Here is a game:  Like "America's Got Talent"  There should be 3 buzzers manned by 3 judges.  When questions are asked in a debate, buzzers go off for dodging the issue, using slogans instead of answers, totally changing policy with a past that has been erased on the spot, and down right lying!

I also predict if the Palin/McCain team wins, Sarah will be pushed to the backround rather quickly.  I believe the Republicans, - including John McCain are using her starpower and are all too aware she has no experience, and will elbow her into obscurity.   S.G.

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

I'm "playing the news" for two weeks and still can't say if i like it or not... well, actually, i do enjoy playing on that site, reading the news, different points of view about them, improving my knowledge of the current debates and so on. Still... you know... i'm not sure i like politic matters shown as entertaining... Anyway, that site is very well built and you can learn a lot surfing it, so... :)

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Aww man I thought it said Biden Palin DATING game. That would have been interesting.

---------------------------------------------------- Debates are like merry go rounds. Two people take their positions then they go through the same points over and over and over again. Then when it's over they have the same positions they started in.

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

And utterly horrifying.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Republicans are stupid...  our economy proves that though.

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Yup, it was all those damn Republicans fault!

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Actually it was. Republicans wrote the dregualtion legislation that's helped lead to to the current recession.

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Hmmmm political games are just popping up everywhere.

Hmmm a Biden-Palin debate? Sadly, she'll probably get destroyed in it.   :P

Re: Play the News features Biden-Palin Debate Game

Hopefully. Though maybe the trooper probe will have forced het to step down by then! But yeay, she can't back up her claims, and if Biden grills her about her ID stances and her global warming views, she's not gonna come out lookning like a the same hockey mom she was earlier.

ZippyDSMleehttp://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=35311/24/2014 - 9:46am
WonderkarpDay 4 of my Amiibos. Still Unopened. Now pegged too a wall. I just love the packaging too much11/24/2014 - 8:12am
PHX Corp@Jessy I actually saw it on gamespot, seems that Nintendo accidently turned Samus into a Badass11/23/2014 - 9:28pm
Jessy HartAnybody else see the Samus Amiibo with 2 arm canons?11/23/2014 - 9:10pm
Andrew EisenNeo - If you're not bleeding then it's probably not you who needs to go to the doctor.11/23/2014 - 5:45pm
Wonderkarpgood. that kind of behavior is unnecessary.11/23/2014 - 5:44pm
WonderkarpGeorgina Young - Are Video Games Sexist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX9LV4GuG9E11/23/2014 - 5:43pm
ZippyDSMleehttp://deadspin.com/starcraft-player-says-hell-rape-opponent-is-booted-f-1662346891/+Fahey11/23/2014 - 5:40pm
Wonderkarphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4a9tMGSTG411/23/2014 - 5:32pm
WonderkarpDan Vavra of Warhorse Studios at the Nordic eCommerce Summit 2014 on Game Journalism and why ethics are important11/23/2014 - 5:27pm
WonderkarpGame Dev Ashley Ross on the Block/Blacklist https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2n603f/thoughts_on_the_recent_igdaggautoblocker_incident/11/23/2014 - 5:25pm
Wonderkarpwhich is interesting cause this the first one 100% made by 2k games after the THQ buy11/23/2014 - 4:17pm
Neo_DrKefkaThat would be a major OSHA violation correct?11/23/2014 - 1:54pm