Spore Users Create Political Animals

September 30, 2008 -

techPresident has uncovered some tinkering with Spore's Creature Creator utility by politically-minded gamers.

By way of example the site points to Spore-rendered versions of George W. Bush, John McCain (at left) and Sarah Palin.

To be fair, the Palin creature is bit of a stretch...

So, is the union of Spore and politics called Sporitics? Spolitics?

Comments

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

My point is..... there is more geek in this game than originally thought.

I'm new!
My sites Dora The Explorer & Buy Tel Domain & Dot Tel Domain

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Its all good fun. mabey they'll claim video games are going to bring down the govornment next?

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Well, she is the one who compared herself with a bulldog in lipstick.

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Yeah... I guess I can see how that is a stretch for her, I thought it was her at first, then I realized it didn't look enough like Tina Fey, haha.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

I personally found that to be a more accurate picture of Sarah Palin than anything else i've seen.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Great. Because I was just thinking to myself: 'I wish I had another reason to never play this game.'

Poll