Spore Users Create Political Animals

September 30, 2008 -

techPresident has uncovered some tinkering with Spore's Creature Creator utility by politically-minded gamers.

By way of example the site points to Spore-rendered versions of George W. Bush, John McCain (at left) and Sarah Palin.

To be fair, the Palin creature is bit of a stretch...

So, is the union of Spore and politics called Sporitics? Spolitics?

Comments

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

My point is..... there is more geek in this game than originally thought.

I'm new!
My sites Dora The Explorer & Buy Tel Domain & Dot Tel Domain

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Its all good fun. mabey they'll claim video games are going to bring down the govornment next?

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Well, she is the one who compared herself with a bulldog in lipstick.

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Yeah... I guess I can see how that is a stretch for her, I thought it was her at first, then I realized it didn't look enough like Tina Fey, haha.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

I personally found that to be a more accurate picture of Sarah Palin than anything else i've seen.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Spore Users Create Political Animals

Great. Because I was just thinking to myself: 'I wish I had another reason to never play this game.'

Poll

Will Code Avarice's Paranautical Activity make its way back onto Steam?:

Neo_DrKefkawith a neutral party Moderating it. I've been waiting a long time for a GamerGate to happen but now all I want is the healing to start. Weird huh? Gamers don't need to be attacking gamers we should all be on the same side10/24/2014 - 12:39am
Neo_DrKefkaRight now from what I seen your tweet and the other guys tweet there are hard feelings. Until we start a dialogue with each other I think it will get worse before it will get better. I hope you guys work something out meet in a neutral stream10/24/2014 - 12:37am
Neo_DrKefkaThanks James. Even if a hot/hard headed person likes me thinks the public needs to sit down and discuss this together. We all might not agree right now but if the public does not start talking to each other we are not going anywhere.10/24/2014 - 12:36am
james_fudgeHey guys I had a nap because, getting old! I'll take a look.10/24/2014 - 12:01am
Matthew Wilsonjames needs to contact Totalbiscuit than10/23/2014 - 10:07pm
Neo_DrKefkaJames said earlier he went into a stream earlier informed them who he was and they didn't care. If James is trying to talk lets set something up?10/23/2014 - 9:38pm
Matthew WilsonTotalbiscuit has been trying for months, no one that is anti gg seems to want to talk with him on camera10/23/2014 - 9:20pm
Neo_DrKefkaHey James check your twitter. Check with Totalbiscuit see if you can get a round table discussion stream going see if he can get some pro gg people and you can get some gamejournopros. Both sides have been hurt, doxxed its time every1 sits down and talks10/23/2014 - 9:05pm
Matthew Wilsonthe wiiu will support up to 8 gc controllers http://www.smashbros.com/us/howto/entry10.html10/23/2014 - 7:50pm
quiknkoldmewtwo is a timed free exclusive. you can purchase him if you dont have both.10/23/2014 - 7:15pm
Neo_DrKefka@Monte A month and a half ago we had a lot of streams about solutions now all the streams are KingofPol styled rants about getting drunk. All Gamergate is about to many is for people to use the movement to jump start careers.10/23/2014 - 7:12pm
Neo_DrKefkaWhose stream where you in James?10/23/2014 - 7:02pm
Matthew Wilsonyup they are holding mewtwo hostage lol10/23/2014 - 5:59pm
MaskedPixelanteApparently Mewtwo is going to be a free download to anyone who bought both versions of Smash 4.10/23/2014 - 5:41pm
TechnogeekYou would also think that if GG gave a shit about journalistic ethics, Game Informer would have been the very first line of their boycott list.10/23/2014 - 5:32pm
MaskedPixelanteRidley confirmed for Smash Wii U... as a stage buddy like the Yellow Devil and flying man.10/23/2014 - 5:31pm
prh99Rather than trying to spin it as some sort of artistic choice, they should just say they don't want to rework the engine to either decouple the mechanics or make them work at 60fps.10/23/2014 - 5:25pm
Matthew Wilsonubisoft is made to look worse now. wiiu smash is 1080p 60fps lol10/23/2014 - 5:02pm
MonteYou would think that, if GG were really about journalistic ethics, their streams would be more conerned with Shadows of mordor(a REAL controversy involing a major publisher) than with the FALSE jounralistic controversy around Quinn10/23/2014 - 4:49pm
Andrew EisenHope so.10/23/2014 - 4:45pm