Election Campaign Goes Postal

October 10, 2008 -

Running with Scissors has released an election-themed poster featuring the Postal Dude, anti-hero of the ultra-violent Postal game series.

Also depicted is the Postal Dude's dog, Champ, a pit bull wearing Sarah Palin glasses.

RWS boss man Vince Desi explains, sort of:

Posters are a powerful medium. From politics to movies to your favorite musical group, young and old people around the world have been infected by this unique art form...

Comments

Re: Election Campaign Goes Postal

Please, for the love of god, stop using the phrase ultra-violent. It was from A Clockwork Orange and should stay that way, unless you are going to perpetrate some ultra-violence.

Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but we're already naked."

Re: Election Campaign Goes Postal

I think "ultra-violent" is a correct term to use for games like this.

I'm an attention whore. So visit my DevaintArt and feed my ego. Feed the whore. http://keaton2008.deviantart.com/

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm