Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

October 16, 2008 -

Via: GoNintendo

Thanks to: Sharp-eyed GP correspondent Andrew Eisen for spotting this one!

Comments

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

Yeah, every toad soldier home so the Mushroom Kingdom is vunerable to attack.

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

nooo... the mushroom kingdom would be us....
You're thinking of World 2 of SMB3. bahaha

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

That was a quality image :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OH great parody, that's a classic... I might even save the picture

When Life gives you lemons, you find a new god.

When Life gives you lemons, you find a new god.

*facepalm*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM DOOMED TO HAUNT JACK THOMPSON'S DREAMS UNTIL HIS CRUSADE AGAINST VIDEO GAMES ENDS.

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

If Mccain is Mario and Obama is Luigi what would that make Bob Barr ... Wario?

Man if only primaries were more like Smash brothers that would've been interesting.

----------------------------------------------------

"What for you bury me in the cold cold ground?" - Tasmanian devil

---------------------------------------------------- Debates are like merry go rounds. Two people take their positions then they go through the same points over and over and over again. Then when it's over they have the same positions they started in.

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

Bob Barr, Nader, McKinney (apparently, "history making candidacy" doesn't count for third parties... thanks two party mentality) and the rest are like the Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, and Dry bones from the mario kart games... They try to act like all the well known characters but ultimately very few people actually care about them...

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

haha, i smell a great game mod

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

LOL, I had a got a good kick out of that one!

-How about a universal bottomless pit insurance?

-How's their position for the right to bear fire flowers?

-The illegal immigration of Goombas?

-The decreasing value of the Mushroom per capita?

C'mon people!!!

______________________________ Because I have NO Life... :P I introduce the following. PSN User ID: FirebirdXR (Yes, I use that moniker often) Xbox Live ID: FirebirdLR (Don't bother, It's a Silver Membership) *Limited Time Only* I put both because I

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

My Yoshi requires more food than I can afford, can we find some that eat less and run faster? (Mine is pretty fat...)  Maybe we can genetically enhance them?

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

the bottomless pit thing will probably be covered in the universal health care: 1-UP Mushrooms

岩「…Ace beats Jack」

岩「…I can see why Hasselbeck's worried about fake guns killing fake people. afterall, she's a fake journalist on a fake news channel」

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

But we'd still have problems with homeland security.

How many pricesses are going to be kidnapped, people?!

I'm up for a pro-Bullet Bill bill? Anyone?

Re: Mario McCain vs. Luigi Obama

I'm still voting for Wario!

Andrew EisenHaven't read it yet. I'm sharing this because I love the header image. http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/10/gamergate-should-stop-lying-to-itself.html10/21/2014 - 3:39pm
james_fudgeYou are one of us, you're a GPer, not a GGer :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
james_fudgeNeo_DrKefka: half of them don't know who that is, so no worries :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
Andrew EisenUpdate to the Paranautical Activity story. Dev leaves the studio. http://codeavarice.com/post/100592709238/mike-is-leaving-code-avarice10/21/2014 - 1:52pm
quiknkoldI'm sure you are, Andrew10/21/2014 - 1:44pm
Andrew EisenNintendo announced the Link amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors. No idea how Nintendo expects anyone to give a toss if it don't tell us what it does. Then again, maybe I'm just being curmudgeonly.10/21/2014 - 1:25pm
Neo_DrKefkaSo Gamergate compared me to leftist Saul Alnsky....ME off all the people10/21/2014 - 1:16pm
IanCWell.... quite.10/21/2014 - 1:10pm
Andrew EisenWell of course. Girls don't buy figurines and guys don't buy figurines of girls. And no, the girls that buy figurines and the guys that buy figurines of girls don't count. The money belongs on the table, thank you very much!10/21/2014 - 12:43pm
IanCI have 3 of the Disney Infinity figures even though i don't have the game (Rapunzel from Tangled, and Anna & Elsa from Frozen, purely because its the only way to get figures from those two films)10/21/2014 - 12:23pm
Andrew EisenGlad you said "Pokemon." That's the first time I've seen anyone use that abbreviation.10/21/2014 - 12:14pm
MaskedPixelanteGot my demo key for ORAS, hope I get some awesome Pokemon to bring over.10/21/2014 - 12:08pm
E. Zachary KnightNot owning a WiiU helps too.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
E. Zachary KnightI have avoided Skylanders and Disney Infinity so far, so I don't see how Amiibos will get me in their grasp.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
Andrew EisenYes, GamerGate has a lot of fair-weather friends.10/21/2014 - 11:25am
Neo_DrKefkaI'm disheartened we have a group of people in Gamergate such as The Ralph Retort that is using Gamergate to prop themselves up but they are acting just like those they are fighting against. Only gaming site coming out of gamergate that worthy is TechRaptr10/21/2014 - 11:17am
Andrew EisenNot I. I'm not interested in desktop tchotchkes. Don't know what they do in Captain Toad (a game I'll actually be picking up) but I'm not impressed by what they do in Smash Bros.10/21/2014 - 11:10am
quiknkoldso in a change of subject to something much lighter, who here is getting the Amiibos? I have 4 preordered.10/21/2014 - 7:02am
TechnogeekFor a change of pace, here's a story about death threats aimed at games industry employees via Twitter that has nothing whatsoever to do with Gamergate: http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-threatens-gabe-newell-has-game-removed-from-164867886910/21/2014 - 4:38am
MechaCrashThey aren't being held accountable because *this is what GamerGate is really about.* Hatred and harassment under a thin veneer of concern for ethics; it's a rotten movement right down to the core. Related: http://tinyurl.com/o5mamgn10/21/2014 - 1:53am