The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

November 2, 2008 -

Maxis is serving up a preview of The Sims 3 engine with a pair of videos featuring a Sim Sarah Palin.

In the trailer embedded here on GP, the Republican VP candidate dances (in camouflage lingerie) at a rally. In a second video Palin tussles with her opposite number, Democrat Joe Biden.

John McCain and Barack Obama also appear. We enjoyed this little notation at the end of the trailers:

No candidates were injured during the making of this video.

Comments

Re: The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

That was pretty funny.  That's the first time I've heard a Sim-speak rap.

Re: The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

I thought this would be corny, but it was funny.

--- Official Protector of Videoland!

--- Official Protector of Videoland!

Re: The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

Too bad on the, no candidates were injured...  I was hoping something happened where we would be required to have a relection.

EA supports the republican party though, one of the extremely few game companies that supports the republican party by the way.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

Good stuff. I love Obama falling off his seat in shock and awe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- "The most difficult pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much and power over little" - Herodotus

Re: The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

Dude watch it again, Obama falls off a treadmill.

Insanity has its toll. Please have exact change.

PMBD http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/ The truth about T$R http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/ EA + T$R = We're all screwed

Re: The Sims 3 Shows Off with Sarah Palin vids

Ha!! Brilliant!

"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am