Last Call for Election 2008 Flash Games includes Joe the Plumber: Layin' Pipe

November 8, 2008 -

GamePolitics covered so many election-themed Flash games during the run-up to November 4th that we actually lost count.

Surprisingly, however, a roundup on Amazon.com's Game Room Blog turns up a few that we missed. For the sake of completeness, here they are, along with Amazon's description:

• Joe The Plumber: Layin' Pipe  ...use your brainteasing abilities to beat the flush in this escalating series of puzzles that are reminiscent of the hacking mini-games of BioShock.
  • Below The Beltway  ...this boxing game [featuring the red and blue tickets]... pulls no punches.
  • Campaign: General Election Edition ...A turn-based strategy game where players choose their candidate and support staff members--each with different strengths, weaknesses and special moves... Singleplayer and multiplayer...
  • AirMILF ...Thanks for the memories Governor [Palin]

Comments

Re: Last Call for Election 2008 Flash Games includes Joe ...

Give more details regarding this topic.

plumbers melbourne

Re: Last Call for Election 2008 Flash Games includes Joe the

Another Pipe Dream clone. film izle

Re: Last Call for Election 2008 Flash Games includes Joe the

AirMILF was pretty fun, actually.  It's like the other Palin "shooters" but a little higher paced.

Re: Last Call for Election 2008 Flash Games includes Joe the

page redirects me to episodes of southpark....

Re: Last Call for Election 2008 Flash Games includes Joe the

Another Pipe Dream clone.

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm