Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

December 18, 2008 -

This very cool holiday card arrived via e-mail yesterday from the nice folks at video game comedy site The -Minus World...

Comments

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Awesome Card, and Merry Christmas all (Even though its technically pagan in origin)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

I see angelinalove made a new account.  Ohh, and nice card :)

------------------------------------

------------------------------------ I am a signature virus, please copy and paste me into your signature to help me propagate.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Happy Jesus Day to you too The -Minus World.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Fuck that.  MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, man!  And Happy Hanukkah too!

---
The Mammon Industry

---
Fangamer

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, fuck Happy Holidays! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!

"We may be human, but we're still animals" -Steve Vai (World's greatest guitarist!)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Well Good Yule too you too.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

"Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!"

Well, I guess you can have a very sad Christmas, then.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

he wasn't arguing about using "happy" or "merry"...  lol

------------------------------------

Poll

Will limiting Steam services to accounts that have spent at least $5 eliminate spammers?:

Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm
Andrew EisenGreat, but that STILL doesn't tell me what she said, why she was attacked (or what the attack was) or what "standard line" she's following. Details, man. Details!04/24/2015 - 3:25pm
Andrew EisenOr what the heck Nina White (someone else I've never heard of) is actually referring to.04/24/2015 - 3:24pm
Matthew Wilson@AE she is a game dev. she used to do stuff with hormanix and now works with https://outact.net/#!/?page_id=2 she will often engage and debate both side.04/24/2015 - 3:23pm
Andrew Eisen...following.04/24/2015 - 3:23pm