Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

December 18, 2008 -

This very cool holiday card arrived via e-mail yesterday from the nice folks at video game comedy site The -Minus World...

Comments

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Awesome Card, and Merry Christmas all (Even though its technically pagan in origin)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

I see angelinalove made a new account.  Ohh, and nice card :)

------------------------------------

------------------------------------ I am a signature virus, please copy and paste me into your signature to help me propagate.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Happy Jesus Day to you too The -Minus World.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Fuck that.  MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, man!  And Happy Hanukkah too!

---
The Mammon Industry

---
Fangamer

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, fuck Happy Holidays! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!

"We may be human, but we're still animals" -Steve Vai (World's greatest guitarist!)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Well Good Yule too you too.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

"Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!"

Well, I guess you can have a very sad Christmas, then.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

he wasn't arguing about using "happy" or "merry"...  lol

------------------------------------

benohawkI've had no issues so far08/04/2015 - 6:45pm
MattsworknameSame here so far, minus some issues with a few old games, it's been solid for me. I do think they need to adjust some of the interface in the start menu, but I can work with it08/04/2015 - 5:56pm
Matthew WilsonI like it, havent had any major issues.08/04/2015 - 5:45pm
MattsworknameSo, now t hta we have had time to mess with it, whats everyones view on windows 10?08/04/2015 - 5:43pm
james_fudgeNot I, said the fly.08/04/2015 - 4:31pm
Big PermAnyone use an Intel 750?08/04/2015 - 3:40pm
E. Zachary KnightSome great comments about gender diversity in game development from GDC Europe. http://gamasutra.com/view/news/250417/Women_in_the_game_industry_share_stories_of_improving_diversity.php08/04/2015 - 3:11pm
Sora-Chan@EZK: It's kind sad that kind of thing still occurs to this day (and for good reasons...)08/04/2015 - 2:33pm
E. Zachary KnightA woman author shares her experience submitting her manuscript to publishing agents under a man's name. http://jezebel.com/homme-de-plume-what-i-learned-sending-my-novel-out-und-172063762708/04/2015 - 1:21pm
james_fudgeme either. They are rolling it out in phases.08/04/2015 - 12:41pm
Big PermI haven't got my notification yet, even though I reserved it the day the pop up came.08/04/2015 - 12:27pm
james_fudgeThanks Matthew. I have not yet installed Windows 10, but the complaints about it have been minimal.08/04/2015 - 12:19pm
benohawkhttp://goo.gl/6yZ7EO suggests you can kill it all, but I haven't tested it on my system as of yet. And I wouldn't recommend digging in the registry or playing around withdisabling services for most users08/04/2015 - 12:18pm
Matthew Wilsonyes you can turn it off08/04/2015 - 12:15pm
james_fudgeCan you completely disable it though? I think you can minimize what it collects.08/04/2015 - 12:06pm
benohawkThe Win 10 data collection sounds scary, but I think it would be just too much data to be useful08/04/2015 - 11:57am
benohawkNo need to apologize Big Perm08/04/2015 - 11:55am
benohawkThe changing to 0 only being a 1 was local security policy change, not the reghack08/04/2015 - 11:49am
Big PermSorry Beno, it looks like you're right.08/04/2015 - 11:49am
Big PermFrom what I've heard (and obviously I could be wrong here), but I hear even setting it to "0" in the registry will only change to "1" or "Basic" collection. I'll try to find the article I got this from08/04/2015 - 11:40am