Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

December 18, 2008 -

This very cool holiday card arrived via e-mail yesterday from the nice folks at video game comedy site The -Minus World...

Comments

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Awesome Card, and Merry Christmas all (Even though its technically pagan in origin)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

I see angelinalove made a new account.  Ohh, and nice card :)

------------------------------------

------------------------------------ I am a signature virus, please copy and paste me into your signature to help me propagate.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Happy Jesus Day to you too The -Minus World.

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

~You Could Be Mine, But You're Way Out Of Line..~

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Fuck that.  MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, man!  And Happy Hanukkah too!

---
The Mammon Industry

---
Fangamer

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Yeah, fuck Happy Holidays! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!

"We may be human, but we're still animals" -Steve Vai (World's greatest guitarist!)

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

Well Good Yule too you too.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World

"Gettin' tired of this politcal correct bullshit!"

Well, I guess you can have a very sad Christmas, then.

Re: Clever 8-bit Holiday Card from Minus World