More Online Games Based on the Iraqi Shoe Toss

December 18, 2008 -

In recent days GamePolitics has reported on the Net's reaction to the recent incident in which an Iraqi journalist flung his shoes at President Bush.

GP reported on Bush's Boot Camp from T-Enterprise as well as some pretty clever game-themed animated GIF parodies.

Over at Water Cooler Games, Ian Bogost has collected a few more Flash games based on the now-famous shoe toss:

- SockAndAwe (screen shot at left)

- Flying Babush

- Can You Throw a Shoe at Bush?

To be sure, none are great art. But the sudden influx of games and graphics demonstrates the intense global reaction sparked by Muntazer al-Zaidi and his flying footwear.

Comments

Re: More Online Games Based on the Iraqi Shoe Toss

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/297426.html?playlist=featured this one rules.

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

Re: More Online Games Based on the Iraqi Shoe Toss

Nice games. Much better than that first one posted the other day.

-Gray17

Re: More Online Games Based on the Iraqi Shoe Toss

the funniest on my opinion is http://blog.zanorg.com/index.php?perm=370

Re: More Online Games Based on the Iraqi Shoe Toss

Re: More Online Games Based on the Iraqi Shoe Toss

Can we get this bit of spam deleted?

-Gray17

MattsworknameSo, whats everyone playing? Im still knee deep in bloodborne, but finaly beat Rom the spider05/23/2015 - 7:20am
Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm