Games Based on Iraqi Shoe Toss Incident Keep on Coming

December 19, 2008 -

By our count, Bush's Shoe Dodge (screen shot at left) is game #5 based on the now-famous incident in which an Iraqi journalist hurled his shoes at President George W. Bush during a recent news conference.

Flash games based on Muntader al-Zaidi's shoe toss have been arriving on the Web at the rate of one per day. The latest offering comes from Atom. It's the second game in which you play as the President with the goal of dodging al-Zaidi's shoes. The other game based on Dubya's perspective is Flying BaBush.

Of the remaining games, in two (SockAndAwe and Can You Throw a Shoe at Bush?) you play as al-Zaidi, while in Bush's Boot Camp players assume the role of a Secret Service agent.

Comments

Re: Games Based on Iraqi Shoe Toss Incident Keep on Coming

I hope they all games are very interesting.

Wii Games

Wii Fit

Re: Games Based on Iraqi Shoe Toss Incident Keep on Coming

You see this sort of spam everywhere nowdays, presumably it's all bots but wouldn't it suck if posting stuff like this was your actual full time job?

Re: Games Based on Iraqi Shoe Toss Incident Keep on Coming

Only if the pay was bad.

-Gray17

Re: Games Based on Iraqi Shoe Toss Incident Keep on Coming

"...they all games?"  Really?

I hear they offer remidial english classes.  You may want to look into that.

Re: Games Based on Iraqi Shoe Toss Incident Keep on Coming

Why is the Viking Spam song from Monty Python's Flying Circus going through my head at the moment?

Oh, hell...

*FACEPALM*

"You, again? I've had enough of you!"  -Heishiro Mitsurugi in SoulCalibur 2 when confronting Taki during Arcade Mode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm
Andrew EisenGP Movie Night!08/31/2015 - 8:41pm
Big PermEveyone should be too busy with phantom pain to notice GP is down. Hail Vidya!08/31/2015 - 8:40pm