Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

December 20, 2008 -

Bethesda mailed out 2008 holiday cards featuring a Fallout 3 theme.

Very nice.

UPDATE: Joystiq is running their own gallery of game-themed holiday cards.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

The theme is really very nice.

Wii Fit

Guitar Hero World Tour

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I got bored with Fallout 3 after a few hours wandering through a depressing wasteland doing assassinations and garbage collection for assorted trailer trash and hobos.  If games get any more pointless, dark and depressing I'm just going to give up on my Xbox altogether.  Heck, if I wanted to have the Fallout 3 experience I would have become a garbage collector in New York - at least that way I'd get paid for the job.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

Bioshock is worse :P
=================================
Pirates,Shearers,Lenders and downloaders are not a market that can be taped by the mainstream.
---------------------------------
I is fuzzy brained mew =^^=

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

It's missing the greatest Fallout 3character of all:  Liberty Prime!

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I've personally never laughed so hard in a game than I did during that move towards the end with LP. It almost made up for the ending.

• "Death is a preferable alternative to communism"
  • "Democracy is non-negotiable."
  • "Communism is the very definition of failure."
  • "Better dead... than red!"
  • "Red Chinese victory... impossible"
  • "Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated."
  • "Probability of mission hindrance... 0 percent."
  • "Freedom is the sovereign right of all Americans."
  • "Communism is Death!"
  • "Anchorage will be liberated!."
  • "COMMUNIST DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL! LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED!"
  • "Communism is a lie!"

What were those canisters he was pulling out of his backpack? I think it was his generator that everyone was talking about, but he threw it like a grenade and I got blown off my feet.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I want Liberty Prime for Christmas

The Honest Game - http://www.thehonestgame.org

The Honest Game - http://www.thehonestgame.org

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

Have a closer look at them when Libery Prime is still in the citadel base, those things are mini-nukes. He's basically a large scale walking Fat Man launcher.

It is great dialogue though, like an encapsulation of the 1950s

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

...Metal Gear!!!!

I haven't played much into Fallout 3 yet...but now I want to get to that part of the game.

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I would like more of a dark look, but still entertaining.  Agreed on the wall paper comment.  It would be a fun thing for a lot of these guys to do.

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Re: Bethesda's Fallout 3 Holiday Card

I like this one, pity the image is too small for a wallpaper.

IvresseWell Totalbiscuit's port report video was positively glowing about it...04/21/2015 - 4:05am
MattsworknameHey, slightly off topic, but, anyone got a good sugestion for a flight stick for elite dangerous?04/21/2015 - 12:38am
Matthew Wilson@pm intreasting the gta5 port was already good from what I have read.04/20/2015 - 9:32pm
Papa Midnighthttp://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-patch-reduces-cpu-usage/04/20/2015 - 9:00pm
PHX Corp@zippy I'm Probaly going to Warn my uncle who is a techie that it may come out at the end of july04/20/2015 - 8:45pm
Matthew Wilson@zippy I want windows 10 badly, but that is because I am stuck on 8.1 yuk. that being said the new dx12 looks very good, and the reported performance gain from it.04/20/2015 - 8:00pm
ZippyDSMleeMy body is readY! http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2015/04/20/amd-microsoft-to-launch-windows-10-at-the-end-of-july04/20/2015 - 7:54pm
PHX CorpI may have posted this before but a leaked email from Sony pictures has the MPAA written all over it http://www.extremetech.com/computing/203654-leaked-sony-emails-show-mpaas-opposition-to-fair-use-confirms-users-are-viewed-as-thieves04/20/2015 - 4:53pm
Mattsworknameyet another reason the DMCA should be dismantled and rewritten04/20/2015 - 4:41pm
Matthew Wilson@zippy that is worse than the ESA thing.04/20/2015 - 4:26pm
ZippyDSMlee0-o good luck with that car companies, http://www.autoblog.com/2015/04/20/automakers-gearheads-car-repairs/04/20/2015 - 4:07pm
Andrew EisenYes, hence my subsequent shout.04/20/2015 - 3:15pm
Matthew Wilsonwhile the article itself isnt that great, but the point is still valid.04/20/2015 - 3:14pm
Andrew EisenProfessionals do need to be mindful of what they say on social media though. That's true.04/20/2015 - 3:11pm
Andrew EisenWell, it was almost a decent article from Techraptor. Some day. Some day...04/20/2015 - 3:09pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://techraptor.net/content/gamings-pr-problem both game devs and pr people alike need to to keep in mind, when your on twiter you are also representing the company you work for.04/20/2015 - 2:39pm
E. Zachary KnightI don't really care either way, but that was just my understanding based on previous reads.04/20/2015 - 2:13pm
E. Zachary KnightBut now I am confused. I thought Johnny Storm was the adopted one, but the dad is black. Does that mean that Sue is adopted or is it just an interracial marriage with existing children?04/20/2015 - 2:12pm
E. Zachary KnightNew Fantastic 4 trailer finally shows powers and just a wee bit of whimsy. Not too much mind you. No need to dilute the dark and brooding. http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/trailers/431505-the-new-trailer-for-fantastic-four-is-here04/20/2015 - 2:11pm
E. Zachary KnightOk. Just checked another of my Twitter accounts and there is a setting, opt-in. So it looks like a slow roll out.04/20/2015 - 1:17pm