8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

December 22, 2008 -

Here's some holiday gaming awesomeness, just in time for December 25th.

GameCyte reports that Doctor Octoroc is offering 18 classic Christmas carols, arranged in 8-bit game style.

The mp3 files are free to download and a physical CD, complete with appropriately retro cover, is available for a mere $15.

Here's the track list. Note the fun that the good doctor had with the titles:

• We Three Konami
  • 8 Days of Master Robots
  • Ryu, The Red Nosed Ninja
  • We Wish You A Merry Faxanadu
  • Silent Knight Man
  • Carol Of The Belmonts
  • Contraland
  • Little Drummer Nemo
  • Joy To Commando
  • Super Jingle Bros.
  • Bubbles We Have Heard On Bobble
  • What Guardian Is Legend?
  • Deck The Kremlin
  • Icarus! The Angels Sing
  • The Legend Of Noel
  • O Come, All Ye Vampires
  • Kraid, Rest Ye Merry Mother Brain
  • Have Yourself A Final Little Fantasy

Comments

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

I love that cover! My boyfriend hates Christmas music, but I love it. Finally something we can both listen to in the car :)

Bubbles We Have Heard On Bobble

This cracked me up way too much

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

Why isn't there White Christmas? or Frosty?

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

White Xmas=Have a final little fantasy

Frosty the snowman= silent night man, tho it it could be a silent night parody.

=================================
Pirates,Shearers,Lenders and downloaders are not a market that can be taped by the mainstream.
---------------------------------
I is fuzzy brained mew =^^=

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

I downloaded it at home and now I am at work and can't listen to it. I can't wait until I get home and can finally listen to it.

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA
MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/okceca
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1325674091

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

Nice. I like the album cover art.

If you go crazy then I will still call you Superman.

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

I have to give this a listen to.

"No law means no law" - Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black on the First Amendment

"No law means no law" - Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black on the First Amendment

Re: 8-bit Jesus: Christmas Carols Performed in Retro Game Style

This is a great find! I love how it blends the game music with the Christmas music.

Poll