More Cool Holiday Cards: Net Recon/Sneaky Games

December 22, 2008 -

Here's a cool interactive holiday card from Net Recon and Sneaky Games...

Give it a click.

Posted in

Comments

Re: More Cool Holiday Cards: Net Recon/Sneaky Games

That was kind off cheesy but cute.

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA
MySpace Page: http://www.myspace.com/okceca
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1325674091

Re: More Cool Holiday Cards: Net Recon/Sneaky Games

What does it do?  I don't have Flash here on the laptop at work, so I have no clue lol.

Zen aka Jeremy Powers
Panama City, Fl.

Zen aka Jeremy Powers
Editor and Host of the Zenspath Podcast (now on iTunes)
www.ZensPath.com
XBL: "PsychoticZen" PSN: "Zenspath"
Nintendo Network: "Psychoticzen", 3DS: "3024-7965-4819

Re: More Cool Holiday Cards: Net Recon/Sneaky Games

Its an e-card builder thingy

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls

Nido Web Flash Tutorials AS2 and AS3 Tutorials for anyone interested.
How to set Xbox 360 Parental Controls