Happy Holidays from GP

December 25, 2008 -

I want to take a moment to wish everyone a great holiday, however you choose to celebrate.

2008 has been an amazing year for the GamePolitics community. We couldn't do it without you!

Have a great day.

Posted in

Comments

Re: Happy Holidays from GP

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas.

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Hornets, Jack Thompson can geaux chase a chupacabra.

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Pelicans. Solidarity for the Saints = No retreat, no surrender. 2013 = Saints' revenge on the NFL. Even through the darkest days, this fire burns always.

Happy Holidays!

--- Official Protector of Videoland!

--- Official Protector of Videoland!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas

From Chiron Beta Prime

Where we're working in a mine

For our robot overlords.

Did I say overlords?

I meant protectors....

Merry christmas!

Re: Happy Holidays from GP

Merry Christmas! Happy Yule from Roxas!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Game on, brothers and sisters." -Leet Gamer Jargon

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

Merry Christmas!

Re: Happy Holidays from GP

Right back atcha, GP. And the same for all.

Merry Christmas!

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Hunting the shadows of the troubled dreams.

Re: Happy Holidays from GP

Merry Christmas!  Have a great day everyone!

YAY, CHRISTMAS!

-I apologize-

-I apologize-

Re: Happy Holidays from GP

Merry Christmas one and all.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

- Waren Lewis

Consumer responsibility is just as important as Corporate responsibility. So, be responsible consumers.

Matthew Wilsonmetaphorically speaking of course04/17/2015 - 9:40pm