Online Games Lampoon Disgraced Illinois Guv

January 22, 2009 -

Shawn Recinto of HeadlineGames dropped by GamePolitics the other day to let us know that a pair of games loosely based on the misadventures of Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich are available.

Blago Run, a Frogger-like affair, challenges players to guide Senate hopefuls past FBI and police patrols in search of President Barack Obama's former seat.

Meanwhile, Blago Red Tape Breakout is a Breakout clone in which Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan must get her supoena past rows of red tape in order to serve Blagojevich with impeachment papers.

Comments

Re: Online Games Lampoon Disgraced Illinois Guv

Thanks d20sapphire!
It is much appreciated.

Regards,
Shawn Recinto
HeadlineGames.com

Regards, Shawn Recinto HeadlineGames.com

Re: Online Games Lampoon Disgraced Illinois Guv

Please do make a mockery of him.  He's earned it at this point.

www.20sidedwoman.blogspot.com

Re: Online Games Lampoon Disgraced Illinois Guv

LOL Thanks,  would you mind putting up a post on your blog referencing HeadlineGames.com and the Blagojevich games?

Regards,
Shawn Recinto
HeadlineGames.com

Regards, Shawn Recinto HeadlineGames.com

Re: Online Games Lampoon Disgraced Illinois Guv

As a Chicago native and gamer it's pretty relevant.  Sure, why not? I'll try to put it up tonight, although my schedule these days don't have big chunks of time.

www.20sidedwoman.blogspot.com