Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

February 5, 2009 -

Kotaku reports that Japanese publisher Daletto is offering what appears to be a Barack Obama figure as downloadable content for its Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation, a PC game.

The Obama figure and other DLC characters are available as part of a Valentine's Day update.

Comments

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

I'm a little confused as to why the Japanese seem to love Obama so much.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

I think they just like cartoon characters a lot.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

I fail to see why some people have there panties in a bunch over this.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

This is too much.  So damn what?  He's the first "black" president.  Big deal.  He's human, not a god.

"We may be human, but we're still animals" -Steve Vai (World's greatest guitarist!)

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

What's his special move?  Does he take your money and give it to some other player who doesn't deserve it?

"There is no sin except stupidity." - Oscar Wilde

"De minimus non curat lex"

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

Such as wall street and the auto sector?

HEY-O!

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

Don't be negative, think of the positive. You have a chance to beat the crap out of a virtual Obama. Something to help relive the frustration when you're paying through the nose for all his soon to fail policies.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

They actually went forward the street fighter online game? I'm speechless

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

....ok, now this is getting freaking ridiculous. Things like plates are one thing, but then we got the beanie babies, then this morning i heard that there were frikkin' Obama TRADING CARDS, and now THIS?

Insane... that's what it is.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

Whats this Eternal champions?

LOL

Gore,Violence,Sexauilty,Fear,Emotion these are but modes of transportation of story and thought, to take them from society you create a society of children and nannys, since adults are not required.

---

Patreon

Deviantart

MattsworknameBIG: how does that make sense?08/05/2015 - 12:18am
Big PermLenny Kravitz penis has been trending all day08/04/2015 - 11:45pm
MattsworknameSo far, Win 8 gave me nothing but problems08/04/2015 - 11:18pm
MattsworknameI;ll see what I can come up with tomarow08/04/2015 - 11:16pm
ZippyDSMleethose is the issue.08/04/2015 - 10:47pm
ZippyDSMleeOdd, even with admin? I have UAC turned off so I do not have to fuss with it too much, also in order to run FO3/NV you need DX,VC++ 010, mmm might try and download VC++ distro pack both 32 and 64bit from 8 to 2012 or so and isntall them see if one of thos08/04/2015 - 10:46pm
MattsworknameTried that 2 zippy, it still wouldn't work08/04/2015 - 10:43pm
ZippyDSMleeI have had to run NV in compatibility mode before. I have both FO3 and NV running fine with a bunch of mods on win8.108/04/2015 - 10:24pm
MattsworknameI did the direct x 9 fix, issue remains08/04/2015 - 10:13pm
MattsworknameI've had issues with it since the start really, as soon as I tried to run it on Win 8.1, vegas woudl crash as soon as i launched it, even when using the base game08/04/2015 - 10:12pm
MattsworknameManta: I run into issues the moment I try to use any mods. and some times even no mods08/04/2015 - 10:09pm
MattsworknameChris ray gun on the gawker media scandel from a few weeks back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apGv0KTV9IM08/04/2015 - 10:08pm
black mantaFunny, Matt. I've been able to run it from Steam no problem.08/04/2015 - 10:02pm
Big PermDo you need Directx 9.0c still? Should be a manual download for win 7/808/04/2015 - 9:55pm
MattsworknameBlack manta; I've been trying to get vegas and 3 to work on windows 8 for months and no method I tries fixed it manta08/04/2015 - 9:53pm
Big PermOh wow, yeah cleared my entire history and now suggestions are subs instead08/04/2015 - 9:15pm
Big PermI think you can mecha. Unless it's just removing it from your UI and still tracking it behind the scenes08/04/2015 - 9:11pm
MechaTama31It would be nice if Youtube just let you delete a video from your history, like Netflix does.08/04/2015 - 9:09pm
black mantaF3 and NV have long been since fixed. They run great on Windows 8 and 8.1. And there's also the Unofficial Patch for F3 and the Mission Mojave patch for NV in case they don't.08/04/2015 - 9:05pm
MattsworknameYeah Big, but for those who had the game for long times, it is to late for that08/04/2015 - 8:43pm