Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

February 5, 2009 -

Kotaku reports that Japanese publisher Daletto is offering what appears to be a Barack Obama figure as downloadable content for its Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation, a PC game.

The Obama figure and other DLC characters are available as part of a Valentine's Day update.

Comments

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

I'm a little confused as to why the Japanese seem to love Obama so much.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

I think they just like cartoon characters a lot.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

I fail to see why some people have there panties in a bunch over this.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

This is too much.  So damn what?  He's the first "black" president.  Big deal.  He's human, not a god.

"We may be human, but we're still animals" -Steve Vai (World's greatest guitarist!)

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

What's his special move?  Does he take your money and give it to some other player who doesn't deserve it?

"There is no sin except stupidity." - Oscar Wilde

"De minimus non curat lex"

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

Such as wall street and the auto sector?

HEY-O!

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

Don't be negative, think of the positive. You have a chance to beat the crap out of a virtual Obama. Something to help relive the frustration when you're paying through the nose for all his soon to fail policies.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

They actually went forward the street fighter online game? I'm speechless

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

....ok, now this is getting freaking ridiculous. Things like plates are one thing, but then we got the beanie babies, then this morning i heard that there were frikkin' Obama TRADING CARDS, and now THIS?

Insane... that's what it is.

Re: Report: Obama as DLC for Street Fighter Online

Whats this Eternal champions?

LOL

Gore,Violence,Sexauilty,Fear,Emotion these are but modes of transportation of story and thought, to take them from society you create a society of children and nannys, since adults are not required.

---