Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

February 25, 2009 -

If you're on Twitter, you can catch important GP news alerts (as well as occasional random musings) by following GamePolitics.

If you're not on Twitter, check it out!

Comments

Re: Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

I think its a neat idea, Dennis.

--- XboxLive Tag: JuiceLayerJihad

--- XboxLive Tag: JuiceLayerJihad

Re: Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

also, i could just check the GP website... wouldnt that cut out the middle man?

Re: Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

This is a joke, right?  I mean 'important' news alerts through Twitter?  I thought Twitter was only for making announcements to all your friends about what you're having for lunch or what store you're in at the mall, or for calling them at 3am to let them know how drunk you are.

Poll

Will the New Nintendo 3DS be region free?:

Andrew EisenI love Terry Crews but I'm not sure he fits Luke Cage's personality (maybe Crews' acting range is broader than I realize?). How about Michael Jai White?09/02/2014 - 11:25pm
Papa MidnightTerry Crews for Luke Cage. Make it happen, Marvel and Netflix :)09/02/2014 - 9:58pm
prh99I would be shocked if Nintendo said it was region free, or even made it optional like XBox 360 for that matter.09/02/2014 - 7:22pm
Matthew WilsonI should say the recent past.09/02/2014 - 6:58pm
Matthew Wilsongiven their past, I do not blame people for thinking they will not change. I think they will keep region locking too.09/02/2014 - 6:48pm
E. Zachary KnightMan. People have no confidence in Nintendo regarding region locking the New 3DS.09/02/2014 - 6:20pm
Andrew EisenThat doesn't mean there has to be a movie though. Having said that, I've no doubt that we will eventually get a Black Panther movie. But Stan Lee will probably learn about it around the same time you and I do.09/02/2014 - 2:34pm
MaskedPixelanteWell they have to get to him eventually. Captain America's shield didn't grow on a tree, the minerals to make it had to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is Wakanda.09/02/2014 - 2:31pm
E. Zachary KnightYes, but it has never been confirmed as in development, or even pre-production.09/02/2014 - 2:21pm
MaskedPixelanteBlack Panther's been on the short list for a while.09/02/2014 - 2:18pm
E. Zachary KnightIt is possible that Stan Lee mispoke. I don't think he knows everything Marvel movies. But it is a sweet idea if true.09/02/2014 - 2:04pm
Andrew EisenSo says Stan Lee who almost certainly wouldn't know.09/02/2014 - 2:04pm
MaskedPixelantehttp://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marvel-Black-Panther-Movie-Confirmed-By-Stan-Lee-66993.html Black Panther is apparently getting a movie. And maybe one for Black Widow, even though I think it's too late for her.09/02/2014 - 1:53pm
Cheater87Look what FINALLY came to Australia uncut! http://www.gamespot.com/articles/left-4-dead-2-gets-reclassified-in-australia/1100-6422038/09/02/2014 - 6:49am
Andrew EisenHence the "Uh, yeah. Obviously."09/02/2014 - 12:53am
SleakerI think Nintendo has proven over the last 2 years that it doesn't.09/02/2014 - 12:31am
Andrew EisenSleaker - Uh, yeah. Obviously.09/01/2014 - 8:20pm
Sleaker@AE - exclusives do not a console business make.09/01/2014 - 8:03pm
Papa MidnightI find it disappointing that, despite the presence of a snopes article and multiple articles countering it, people are still spreading a fake news story about a "SWATter" being sentenced to X (because the number seems to keep changing) years in prison.09/01/2014 - 5:08pm
Papa MidnightAnd resulting in PC gaming continuing to be held back by developer habits09/01/2014 - 5:07pm