Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

February 25, 2009 -

If you're on Twitter, you can catch important GP news alerts (as well as occasional random musings) by following GamePolitics.

If you're not on Twitter, check it out!

Comments

Re: Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

I think its a neat idea, Dennis.

--- XboxLive Tag: JuiceLayerJihad

--- XboxLive Tag: JuiceLayerJihad

Re: Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

also, i could just check the GP website... wouldnt that cut out the middle man?

Re: Follow GamePolitics on Twitter

This is a joke, right?  I mean 'important' news alerts through Twitter?  I thought Twitter was only for making announcements to all your friends about what you're having for lunch or what store you're in at the mall, or for calling them at 3am to let them know how drunk you are.

Poll