Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

February 26, 2009 -

From Barely Political comes a new Obama Girl video.

This time around, Obama Girl plays Wii Sports with the likes of the Prez, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Dubya and Sarah Palin.

Comments

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

This one is funnier:

Sortableturnip's Law: As an online discussion of video game violence grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Jack Thompson approaches 1

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Blind devotion to a political figure? Houbetchya! I sigh in despair.

Nice frame for it to show though. Real attention getter. Infact, I must admit that I only watched the video because of that... >.>

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Ouch... I only hope Obama's better at running the country than he is at Wii Bowling... :/

(I did find it kinda funny, and 'Pit Bull'? XD)

300 Episodes and counting: http://www.orangeloungeradio.com/

400 Episodes, TEN YEARS and counting: http://www.orangeloungeradio.com/ | Voice of Geeks Network - http://www.vognetwork.com

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

What's the deal with all the deliberate gutterballs?

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

There is a clip out there of Obama bowling while on the campaign trail, and getting a gutterball.  i don't think I've seen a shot of him during that bowling excursion actually hitting a pin.

I love this stuff, funny and witty.  :D

www.20sidedwoman.blogspot.com

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Ah hell, back to therapy for me. The Wii Sports song just played in my head.

Kidding, but not about the song playing in my head.

... F***er, I get no vid/pic. Who is Obama Girl? One of his daughters or what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Obama Girl's a superfan of Obama, if I remember correctly?

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Hornets, Jack Thompson can geaux chase a chupacabra.

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Pelicans. Solidarity for the Saints = No retreat, no surrender. 2013 = Saints' revenge on the NFL. Even through the darkest days, this fire burns always.

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Well shit. Good thing there's no equivalent to her where Bush is concerned. Would have to whip out a can of FALCON PAWWWWNCH if so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------