Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

February 26, 2009 -

From Barely Political comes a new Obama Girl video.

This time around, Obama Girl plays Wii Sports with the likes of the Prez, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Dubya and Sarah Palin.

Comments

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

This one is funnier:

Sortableturnip's Law: As an online discussion of video game violence grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Jack Thompson approaches 1

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Blind devotion to a political figure? Houbetchya! I sigh in despair.

Nice frame for it to show though. Real attention getter. Infact, I must admit that I only watched the video because of that... >.>

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Ouch... I only hope Obama's better at running the country than he is at Wii Bowling... :/

(I did find it kinda funny, and 'Pit Bull'? XD)

300 Episodes and counting: http://www.orangeloungeradio.com/

400 Episodes, TEN YEARS and counting: http://www.orangeloungeradio.com/ | Voice of Geeks Network - http://www.vognetwork.com

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

What's the deal with all the deliberate gutterballs?

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

There is a clip out there of Obama bowling while on the campaign trail, and getting a gutterball.  i don't think I've seen a shot of him during that bowling excursion actually hitting a pin.

I love this stuff, funny and witty.  :D

www.20sidedwoman.blogspot.com

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Ah hell, back to therapy for me. The Wii Sports song just played in my head.

Kidding, but not about the song playing in my head.

... F***er, I get no vid/pic. Who is Obama Girl? One of his daughters or what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Obama Girl's a superfan of Obama, if I remember correctly?

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Hornets, Jack Thompson can geaux chase a chupacabra.

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Pelicans. Solidarity for the Saints = No retreat, no surrender. 2013 = Saints' revenge on the NFL. Even through the darkest days, this fire burns always.

Re: Obama Girl Plays Wii Sports with a Political Flair

Well shit. Good thing there's no equivalent to her where Bush is concerned. Would have to whip out a can of FALCON PAWWWWNCH if so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

Thomas RiordanNo, certainly not. Anything to prevent that kinda crap.09/01/2014 - 8:18am
SleakerAlthough.. I don't think it hurts anyone if kids think the report is true :P09/01/2014 - 3:26am
Sleakerand just for future reference. National Reports is a fake news site, they decided to remove their disclaimers a while back apparently...09/01/2014 - 3:25am
Thomas RiordanDon't feel bad. I posted the same thing last night and deleted it once I realized it wasn't real.08/31/2014 - 11:13pm
E. Zachary KnightAh. The report actually read serious to me. Oh well. At least it didn't happen.08/31/2014 - 7:46pm
ConsterAlthough apparently someone who was in a swatting ring in Texas took a plea for up to 5 years in July.08/31/2014 - 7:14pm
ConsterProbably because it's a satire site.08/31/2014 - 7:13pm
E. Zachary KnightI agree that the kid should be punished, but the charge and sentence seem a bit overboard to me. http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/08/31/2014 - 6:56pm
Andrew EisenI get a "page doesn't exist."08/31/2014 - 11:50am
MaskedPixelantehttps://twitter.com/Nevelets/status/506076879309508608 What we're currently supposed to be offended by, or whatever.08/31/2014 - 10:10am
MechaTama31AE: Probably snarky commentary on this: http://www.gamepolitics.com/2014/08/29/principle-player-leland-yee-arms-trading-case-dies08/30/2014 - 8:43pm
Andrew EisenConster - Don't know. Got a link to whatever you're referring to?08/30/2014 - 7:04pm
ConsterWait, what's this about Leland Yee eliminating witnesses?08/30/2014 - 5:50pm
IanCBroke my EA boycott to pick up Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. Loving it. Still hate EA though. But i like Popcap. Gah.08/30/2014 - 6:01am
MaskedPixelantehttp://m.tickld.com/x/something-you-never-realized-about-guardians-of-the-galaxy Right in the feels.08/29/2014 - 6:56pm
AvalongodAgain I think we're conflating the issue of whether Sarkeesian's claims are beyond critique (no they're not) and whether its ever appropriate to use sexist language, let alone physical threats on a woman to intimidate her (no it isn't)08/29/2014 - 5:04pm
prh99Trolling her or trying to assail her integrity just draws more attention (Streisand effect?). Which is really not what the trolls want, so the only way to win (if there is a win to be had) is not to play/troll.08/29/2014 - 5:02pm
prh99Who cares, just don't watch the damn videos if you don't like her. Personally, I don't care as far as she is concerned as long there are interesting games to be played.08/29/2014 - 4:34pm
Andrew EisenZip - And yet, you can't cite a single, solitary example. (And no one said you hated anyone. Along those lines, no one claimed Sarkeesian was perfect either.)08/29/2014 - 3:51pm
Andrew EisenSaint's Row: Gat Out of Hell was just announced for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One making it the 150th game For Everything But Wii U! Congratulations Deep Silver!08/29/2014 - 3:49pm