In Casablanca, Explosion Kills One at Video Game Arcade

March 11, 2009 -

Was it a bomb?

The Associated Press reports that a video game arcade in Casablanca was rocked by an explosion which left at least one person dead this morning:

Hassan Sajeed says the explosion occurred at about 8:45 a.m. in front of or inside a video game arcade on his street, the Boulevard el Joulane.

Sajeed said he believed the explosion was a bomb, and that windows were blown out as far as 40 meters (yards) away.

However, an unnamed official at the Moroccan Interior Ministry said that the blast appeared to be caused by natural gas.

The AP notes that Casablanca experienced a series of deadly terrorist bombings in 2003.

Comments

Re: In Casablanca, Explosion Kills One at Video Game Arcade

Only 3 comments? Yep, no one cares about arcades anymore.

=====
EXCELLENT - but...let's go better next time
Ray @ Backloggery | Ray @ Gaming Journals

Re: In Casablanca, Explosion Kills One at Video Game Arcade

Well it looks like it's the end of a beautiful friendship. Sorry, I had to say it.

Re: In Casablanca, Explosion Kills One at Video Game Arcade

Love the movie reference, my mother love that movie.

Re: In Casablanca, Explosion Kills One at Video Game Arcade

Damn, poor guy.

And I didn't know that Casablanca place was real O.o

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

Wonderkarpafter deep thought, I can live in a world with 2 Ghostbusters Franchises. Though I highly doubt the new film will top the original(And still wish it were a sequal), The new film's cast won me over hardcore.01/30/2015 - 10:43am
PHX Corphttp://www.tssznews.com/2015/01/30/former-sega-of-america-employees-voice-mistreatment-greed-racism/ there is alot of problems with sega but this is new01/30/2015 - 9:33am
ZippyDSMleehttp://www.speedtest.net/my-result/410086446201/29/2015 - 9:12pm