GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest Publisher

March 11, 2009 -

As GamePolitics has reported, the City of San Diego is honoring the 10th anniversary of the publication of Everquest by declaring Monday, March 16th as Sony Online Entertainment Day.

Today's edition of GU Comics has some fun with the news.

To see the punchline, click here...

Comments

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest ...

I don´t get it. :(

The cynical side of videogames (spanish only): http://thelostlevel.blogspot.com/ My DeviantArt Page (aka DeviantCensorship): http://www.darkknightstrikes.deviantart.com/

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest

I wonder if you have to have no inbuilt cynicism to get it...

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest

Honestly, I did not click because this comic is passe and has long since ceased to be relevant or funny.

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest

Yeah, not funny. Next time stick with Penny Arcade.

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest

..... I dun getz it.

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest

Sony releases all new content as a paid expansion, usually every 3 months.

Re: GU Comics Has Fun with San Diego Honor for Everquest

That was so hilarious I forgot to laugh.

--------------------------------------------------

I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

-------------------------------------------------- I LIKE the fence. I get 2 groups to laugh at then.

Poll

Did Microsoft pay too much ($2.5 billion) for Minecraft developer Mojang?:

Craig R.Have the GamerGate mouthbreathers left yet?09/16/2014 - 7:56pm
prh99Right up to the Bell Gargoyles.09/16/2014 - 7:05pm
james_fudgeI'm a huge Dark Souls fan :)09/16/2014 - 1:13pm
james_fudgeThe first part of Dark Souls is pretty easy.09/16/2014 - 1:13pm
Neeneko@AE - it is still better then Return of Kings. I wonder if they know each other...09/16/2014 - 1:05pm
Neeneko@IanC - well, considering their entire goal is disseminating information, it kinda makes sense.09/16/2014 - 1:04pm
Andrew EisenThat depends on how much longer before YOU start getting good!09/16/2014 - 12:31pm
MaskedPixelanteSo, I've been stuck in the opening section of Dark Souls for about two years now... how much longer before it starts getting good?09/16/2014 - 12:29pm
Michael ChandraI was wondering the same thing while reading it.09/16/2014 - 11:44am
james_fudgeSadly, no.09/16/2014 - 11:17am
Andrew EisenThat's a satire site, like the Onion, right? Please? Please tell me that's a satire site?09/16/2014 - 11:10am
james_fudgehis readers are.09/16/2014 - 10:36am
IanCWikileaks will jump on any agenda for publicity.09/16/2014 - 10:22am
NeenekoWow. This is the first I have heard of the guy. What a jerk.09/16/2014 - 10:14am
quiknkoldmaskedpixelante : Milo Yiannopolous isnt really old.09/16/2014 - 9:57am
MaskedPixelanteBreitbart in a nutshell: Racist old white men saying stupid things.09/16/2014 - 9:54am
james_fudgequiknkold, that's bile. Read the comments and you'll get a taste of that site's audience.09/16/2014 - 9:17am
ZippyDSMleeSo gamer gate will be know as the time all the 13 year old sexist racists assholes came out of the wood work and attacked anything with more brains than themsevles. 0_o09/16/2014 - 9:09am
E. Zachary KnightAwwwww. I feel so special. I have someone on Twitter shaming me for being anti-gamergate.09/16/2014 - 9:06am
quiknkoldhttp://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/09/15/the-gamergate-movement-is-making-terrific-progress-don-t-stop-now09/16/2014 - 8:54am