Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

March 16, 2009 -

Following the recent lead of SouthPeak Interactive, game publisher Natsume has joined the ranks of the Entertainment Software Association.

Natsume, which publishes for the PSP, PS2, Wii and DS, is best known for the Harvest Moon RPG series.

Natsume CEO Hiro Maekawa commented on the decision:

It’s important to partner with an organization which not only acts as the voice for the video game industry, but also reflects the mission and goals we have established for our company. We are pleased to join the ESA and are excited to collaborate on upcoming programs and activities such as the 2009 E3 Expo.

The addition of Natsume brings the tally of ESA member companies to 22.

Comments

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Harvest Moon is one of those games you enjoy playing, but as a 36-year old male, don't really want to admit it :D

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Any chance the ESA will enforce quality standards on them?

Harvest Moon is a wonderful series and Natsume doesn't deserve it.

Better than Rising Sun though.  I often feel sorry for European HM fans.

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Great job Gallagher! You only need to get two members to make up for the ones that you lost the company!

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Good that another company join the ESA, now they just gotta be sure they don't leave =p

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

prh99Probably not unless you can prove they knew and did nothing. ianal01/30/2015 - 12:16pm
InfophileIs it possible to sue advertisers for breach of contract or something if they do that? Or sue the ad providers if they don't take reasonable measures to enforce their rules on advertisers?01/30/2015 - 12:06pm
prh99AdBlock fixes the problem :) Since these ad network do a terrible job at screening. With the recent exploits for Java and Flash, it's just a mess.01/30/2015 - 11:46am
Neo_DrKefkaHad my browser hijacked five times in a row well trying to view this site.01/30/2015 - 11:18am
Wonderkarpafter deep thought, I can live in a world with 2 Ghostbusters Franchises. Though I highly doubt the new film will top the original(And still wish it were a sequal), The new film's cast won me over hardcore.01/30/2015 - 10:43am
PHX Corphttp://www.tssznews.com/2015/01/30/former-sega-of-america-employees-voice-mistreatment-greed-racism/ there is alot of problems with sega but this is new01/30/2015 - 9:33am
ZippyDSMleehttp://www.speedtest.net/my-result/410086446201/29/2015 - 9:12pm