Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

March 16, 2009 -

Following the recent lead of SouthPeak Interactive, game publisher Natsume has joined the ranks of the Entertainment Software Association.

Natsume, which publishes for the PSP, PS2, Wii and DS, is best known for the Harvest Moon RPG series.

Natsume CEO Hiro Maekawa commented on the decision:

It’s important to partner with an organization which not only acts as the voice for the video game industry, but also reflects the mission and goals we have established for our company. We are pleased to join the ESA and are excited to collaborate on upcoming programs and activities such as the 2009 E3 Expo.

The addition of Natsume brings the tally of ESA member companies to 22.

Comments

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Harvest Moon is one of those games you enjoy playing, but as a 36-year old male, don't really want to admit it :D

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Any chance the ESA will enforce quality standards on them?

Harvest Moon is a wonderful series and Natsume doesn't deserve it.

Better than Rising Sun though.  I often feel sorry for European HM fans.

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Great job Gallagher! You only need to get two members to make up for the ones that you lost the company!

Re: Harvest Moon Publisher Natsume Joins ESA

Good that another company join the ESA, now they just gotta be sure they don't leave =p

Craig R.Ok, my internal debate was short-lived. If Win10 is still a year out, I'm not waiting that long for an SSD, so on Win7 I will remain.09/30/2014 - 7:52pm
Matthew Wilsonits called windows 10, and I am happy to get the start menu back.09/30/2014 - 7:18pm
Jessy HartIs this stuff about Windows 10 legit? Is it actually called Windows 10 or is it just some stupid joke?09/30/2014 - 6:57pm
ZippyDSMleeSo I been trying to play Bioshock Infinite I got all the DLC,ect but do not want the extras to make your charatcer over powered from the start.....they force you to take them which is quite annoying......09/30/2014 - 6:45pm
Craig R.I need to upgrade to an SSD, still seriously debating moving to Win8.1 from 7 at the same time09/30/2014 - 6:07pm
Craig R.Win10 is probably Win8.1 with more cleanup and the Start button back.09/30/2014 - 6:06pm
Sora-ChanAhh, it's just weird seeing someone's post all of a sudden have replies from days prior before it was posted due to that.09/30/2014 - 5:49pm
MechaTama31sora: I broke the ordering intentionally, as AE's and my conversation had squeezed the text boxes down to be quite slim. I replied to an earlier post of his instead of the one I was actually replying to.09/30/2014 - 5:46pm
MechaTama31So, 9 would have been the good one, but they are skipping it to do two crap ones in a row?09/30/2014 - 5:41pm
Sora-ChanSo, judging from the poll post for #gamergate, it looks like too many thread replies breaks the ordering of posts, as seen with the recent post from Infophile.09/30/2014 - 5:31pm
Andrew EisenOr no! It wasn't Y3K compliant. Microsoft thought it best to super future proof its OS and skipped straight to 10 which is Y3K compliant!09/30/2014 - 5:01pm
Andrew EisenJust tell them it wasn't Y2K compliant.09/30/2014 - 5:00pm
Craig R.Looking forward to having to explain to coworkers down the road what ever happened to 9 *sigh*09/30/2014 - 4:57pm
Craig R.2k was crap. XP was solid, 7 is good, 8.1 is actually really good once you make it look like 7 :)09/30/2014 - 4:52pm
Sora-Chan@MP As someone who has used each version of windows since 3.1... I prefer Vista over 7 for various reasons. The only thing I give 7 over Vista is preformance. They really screwed up a bunch of things when making 7. Also, XP was a pain. 2k was better.09/30/2014 - 4:13pm
Jessy Hart@E. Zachary Knight Is that show called Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures?09/30/2014 - 3:34pm
IanCWin 8 isn't bad, it just can't decide whether to be a desktop OS or a tablet OS.09/30/2014 - 2:40pm
IanCI think its a way of getting round giving it free to Win 8 users...09/30/2014 - 2:39pm
MaskedPixelanteWindows alternates between bad and good versions. XP was good, Vista sucked, 7 was good, 8 sucked, therefore 10 will suck, QED.09/30/2014 - 2:18pm
E. Zachary KnightPerhaps they are calling it "10" because on a scale of 1-10 of how awesome it is, it is a clear 10.09/30/2014 - 2:06pm