Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

March 22, 2009 -

Current TV's Ben Hoffman has some fun with gamers who lined up to donate blood and steal a pre-release peek at Resident Evil 5.

The Capcom-sponsored event took place in Los Angeles last week.

Via: Joystiq

Comments

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

I suppose if your going to be sheding blood, you may as well give it to someone who needs it.

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

Wow!  Slow news day I guess.  Are there no juicy psycho rampages with tenuous links to the Xbox this week?

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

Definitely. They should start giving demo discs at blood banks, instead of that crappy t-shirt (I've a closet full of 'em). Have major studios sponsor the bank; that would bring in donors BIG TIME.

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

Maybe FFXIII demos, then video gamers would swarm in like bees

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

In defense of violent video games, I have to say I'm proud to see that some people are beginning to accept the appreciation of violent aesthetics and bloody, violent fun. I honestly think it is a sign of maturity and being grounded in reality rather than the puppy dog unicorn city in the clouds imagery thats all family friendly and politically correct.

Long live violent gaming!

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm
Wonderkarpsaying otherwise. I've presented a video with cited sources combined with opinion. Youre presenting just your opinion. 01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Wonderkarpits still important information brought up on the original video. and by not saying anything, the casual observer thinks its her footage. there's no "section 107 Fair use" disclaimer. Its as if she's showing star wars and saying "look what I made" without01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Andrew EisenIf that's true, maybe she's willing to lose her tax exempt status by merchandising. So? Also not a problem with her Kickstarter. And no, I don't have to be a rep of FemFreq to point out how nonsensical, irrelevant and untrue all this nonsense is.01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Andrew EisenShe doesn't say it's not her footage and she never said she'd record all her own footage. So this isn't a problem. I doubt she's said anything like "no women or non white people are critics of mine." Regardless, nothing to do with her Kickstarter.01/31/2015 - 6:41pm
Wonderkarpvalet about parking info01/31/2015 - 6:41pm
Wonderkarpyour glenn beck to her republican party. you can refut all you want, but its not going to matter until femfreq comes out and disputes these claims because you are not a member of fem freq. you are a second party. I dont ask the man standing next to the01/31/2015 - 6:39pm
Wonderkarpis free gifts01/31/2015 - 6:39pm
WonderkarpListen and Believe is one of the slogans Femfreq touts on twitter. and Non profits are in danger of losing their tax exempt status by merchandising. Its a big nono. I worked at the MDA for a while and they do NOT sell merchandise. anything they do have01/31/2015 - 6:38pm