Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

March 22, 2009 -

Current TV's Ben Hoffman has some fun with gamers who lined up to donate blood and steal a pre-release peek at Resident Evil 5.

The Capcom-sponsored event took place in Los Angeles last week.

Via: Joystiq

Comments

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

I suppose if your going to be sheding blood, you may as well give it to someone who needs it.

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

Wow!  Slow news day I guess.  Are there no juicy psycho rampages with tenuous links to the Xbox this week?

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

Definitely. They should start giving demo discs at blood banks, instead of that crappy t-shirt (I've a closet full of 'em). Have major studios sponsor the bank; that would bring in donors BIG TIME.

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

Maybe FFXIII demos, then video gamers would swarm in like bees

Re: Fans of Gory RE5 Donate Some Real Blood

In defense of violent video games, I have to say I'm proud to see that some people are beginning to accept the appreciation of violent aesthetics and bloody, violent fun. I honestly think it is a sign of maturity and being grounded in reality rather than the puppy dog unicorn city in the clouds imagery thats all family friendly and politically correct.

Long live violent gaming!

Matthew WilsonUC berkeley won, and they 3 years of free tuition for winning.04/26/2015 - 11:26pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://espn.go.com/watchespn/…/id/2497649/Heroes-of-the-Dorm heroes of the storm is being broadcast live on espn 2 never thought a moba would get a time slot like this on tv.04/26/2015 - 9:30pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://reason.com/archives/2015/04/09/the-dmca-chill-factor this is why the dmca should be changed or gotten rid off.04/26/2015 - 6:41pm
PHX Corphttp://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/04/assassins-creed-chronicles-china-review/ anyone seen this04/26/2015 - 4:19pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.destructoid.com/director-del-toro-says-silent-hi… Can not say I am surprised sadly. I feel bad for del Toro because every time he tries to do a video game project it falls apart.04/26/2015 - 1:42pm
Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm