Registration has opened for the fifth annual Games For Health Conference.
This year's event will be held in Boston on June 11-12.
Nintendo's best-selling Wii console looks to be a hot topic. Of 31 GFH sessions listed so far, 20% are specific to either the Wii or to the Wii-dominated topic of exergaming. These sessions include:
- Using Wii Games to Help Parkinson's Patients
- Capturing Wiimote & Acceleromter Data for Active Gaming Evaluation
- Senior Wii : A Study of Seniors and Wii Exercise
- A Study of Wii Fit Effectiveness
- Criticisms of Exergaming
- Discussion & Best Practices for Implementation for Health Application of Exergames