Game Character Posters, Obama-style

April 22, 2009 -

Games Radar has served up a series of printable posters depicting familiar game characters in the style of the now-famous Obama campaign theme created by visual artist Shepard Fairey.

The characters span a broad range of games, including:

• Tomb Raider
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Katamari Damacy
  • Half-Life
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Thanks to: Sharp-eyed GamePolitics correspondent Andrew Eisen...

Comments

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

Okey, but what party would they be?

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

this should help answer that question

There have always been motherf*ckers, there will always be motherf*ckers, but what we can't do is let them control our motherf*cking lives. -John Oliver, December 1st, 2008

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

Everyone knows that Phoenix Wright is a Republicrat.

If you go crazy then I will still call you Superman.

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

Awesome.

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

It's Snake!

SNNNNAAAAKKKEEE!!!!!!

- Warren Lewis

Consumer responsibility is just as important as Corporate responsibility. So, be responsible consumers.

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

-----------------------------

"The sun ever rises on the morrow. There's little we can do but live for today, and trust that other days will follow." -Anonymous

-----------------------------

"A Chrono Trigger is anything that unleashes its will or desire to change history!" -Gaspar

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style

But, where are the badgers?

Re: Game Character Posters, Obama-style