Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

May 1, 2009 -

Swine flu may be causing a bit of a global panic just now, but the virus has apparently existed in Azeroth since the days of the Wrath of the Lich King beta.

The pic at left comes from the database at WoWHead, via Giant Bomb.


Comments

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

İstanbul'da araba kiralamak için Oto Kiralama sitesinden Araç Kiralama yapabilirsiniz. Bununla beraber Vip Araç Kiralama ve Rent A Car işlerinizi Kiralık Oto sitesinden yapabilirsiniz. Digitürk ve Digitürk Yayın Akışı için Digiturk sitesine girebilirsiniz. Parke modelleri için İstanbul Parke sitesine girebilirsiniz. Kiralık Araçlar için ve diğer Kiralık Araçlar için web sitelerimize girebilirsiniz.......

Thank you informationn..

Jeep Kiralama hizmetleri için kiralik jeep sitesine, Digitürk kampanyalari, Digitürk Plus, İstanbul digitürk bayileri için digiturk sitesine girebilirsiniz. Digitürk kampanyalari için ise digitürk kampanyalari
sayfasına, günlük yayın akışı için ise digitürk yayın akışı sitesine girerek yayın akışını güncel olarak takip edebilirsiniz.
Araba Kiralama, Oto Kiralama ve araç kiralama hizmetlerini yapmak için, şöförlü araç kiralama veya şöförlü minibüs kiralama sayfalarına gidebilirsiniz. Bütçenize göre araç kiralama yapmak istiyorsanız, ekonomik araç kiralama, spor araç kiralama, lüks araç kiralama, panelvan araç kiralama ve
vip araç kiralama sayfalarına giderek kiralık araçlarınızı görebilirsiniz.
İstanbul genelinde parke sitesi olan bahçelievler parke ve istanbul parke sitesine bakarak, parke modellerini görebilirsiniz.
sanalika oyununu oynamak için sanalika oyna sayfasına gidebilirsiniz. Birbirinden güzel hileler için sanalika hileleri sayfasına, en yeni Metin2 Hileleri için ise
Metin2 Hileleri sayfalarına gidebilirsiniz. Hepsinin haricinde digitürk sitesine giderek, digitürk paketleri kısmına giderek digitürk üyelik paketlerini görebilirsiniz.
Bu kadar basit.. Degil..

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

Confirmed: Blizzard mutated the virus to promote WoW.

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

I am offended and outraged that they would DARE program a real disease in a video game several months ago, especially now!

/sarcasm

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

Ah ha! So video games are to blame for this as well

Sorry, I just wanted to do it before some other nut job did it for real.

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

 

 

Jack would probably do that. since he likes to blame everything on video game.

 

mikedo2007

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

mdo7,

I'm assuming your name is an Aikido reference from the spelling. Cool, my Ikyu test is tommorrow.

 

"To control aggression without inflicting injury is the Art of Peace."

-----------------------------------------

Managing Editor at TheBestGameSiteEver.com

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

 

What, no.  My name is just made up (I name mdo7 after my college ID logon).  But I didn't know it was related to Aikido.  Thanks for telling me that.

 

mikedo2007

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

No. He refuses to blame good behavior and education on video games.

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA
http://www.theeca.com/chapters_oklahoma

Re: Swine Flu Infects World of Warcraft

lol i think the mexican government beat you to the punch.


blog sounds like a kind of vomit :(
 
Forgot your password?
Username :
Password :

Poll

Who's responsible for crappy Netflix performance on Verizon?:

Shout box

You're not permitted to post shouts.
Matthew Wilson@pm I doubt it. Google seems to be distancing themselves from G+07/25/2014 - 9:31pm
Papa MidnightGoogle+ Integration is coming to Twitch!07/25/2014 - 8:41pm
MaskedPixelanteThis whole Twitch thing just reeks of Google saying "You thought you could get away from us and our policies. That's adorable."07/25/2014 - 2:52pm
Sleaker@james_fudge - hopefully that's the case, but I wont hold my breath for it to happen.07/25/2014 - 1:08pm
SleakerUpdate on crytek situation is a bit ambiguous, but I'm glad they finally said something: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-07-25-crytek-addresses-financial-situation07/25/2014 - 1:07pm
E. Zachary KnightMan Atlas, Why do you not want me to have any money? Why? http://www.atlus.com/tears2/07/25/2014 - 12:06pm
Matthew WilsonI agree with that07/25/2014 - 10:45am
james_fudgeI think Twitch will have more of an impact on how YouTube/Google Plus work than the other way around.07/25/2014 - 10:22am
IanCWelp, twitch is going to suck now. Thanks google.07/25/2014 - 6:30am
Sleaker@MP - Looked up hitbox, thanks.07/24/2014 - 9:40pm
Matthew WilsonI agree, but to me given other known alternatives google seems to the the best option.07/24/2014 - 6:30pm
Andrew EisenTo be clear, I have no problem with Google buying it, I'm just concerned it will make a slew of objectively, quantifiably bad changes to Twitch just as it's done with YouTube over the years.07/24/2014 - 6:28pm
Matthew WilsonI doubt yahoo has the resources to pull it off, and I not just talking about money.07/24/2014 - 6:15pm
SleakerI wouldn't have minded a Yahoo purchase, probably would have been a better deal than Tumblr seeing as they paid the same for it...07/24/2014 - 6:13pm
MaskedPixelanteIt's the golden age of Hitbox, I guess.07/24/2014 - 6:08pm
Matthew Wilsonagain twitch was going to get bought. It was just who was going to buy it . Twitch was not even being able to handle the demand, so hey needed a company with allot of infrastructure to help them. I can understand why you would not want Google to buy it .07/24/2014 - 5:49pm
Andrew Eisen"Google is better than MS or Amazon" Wow. Google, as I mentioned earlier, progressively makes almost everything worse and yet there are still two lesser options. Again, wow!07/24/2014 - 5:43pm
Andrew EisenI don't know. MS, in my experience, is about 50/50 on its products. It's either fine or it's unusable crap. Amazon, well... I've never had a problem buying anything from them but I don't use any of their products or services so I couldn't really say.07/24/2014 - 5:42pm
Matthew WilsonGoogle is better than MS or Amazon.07/24/2014 - 5:33pm
Sleaker@AE - I've never seen youtube as a great portal to interact with people from a comment perspective. like ever. The whole interface doesn't really promote that.07/24/2014 - 5:28pm
 

Be Heard - Contact Your Politician