Games For Change Festival Underway in NYC

May 28, 2009 -

Somewhat lost in the pre-E3 buzz is the 6th Annual Games For Change Festival, currently underway in New York City.

The show has a terrific lineup of speakers, including Ian Bogost, Henry Jenkins, Clive Thompson, Lucy Bradshaw, N'Gai Croal, and James Paul Gee.

For updated G4C Festival news, check out the official Games For Change Twitter feed.

Comments

Re: Games For Change Festival Underway in NYC

I had been following Ian Bogost and Brenda Brathwaite on Twitter and they have been sending some updates. I didn't think to follow G4C main twitter feed. Thanks.

I wish I had been able to go to this thing. Perhaps next year.

E. Zachary Knight