Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

June 5, 2009 -

This black Acura with California plate SEGA was spotted outside the Shrine Auditorium in L.A. on Tuesday prior to Sony's E3 press event.

I've no idea who was driving or whether it is a corporate or personal ride. I can say that there was a person behind the wheel, not a hedgehog...

Comments

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

Question is has Sega always used that plate?

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

I remember seeing one of these license plates on a fancy car, it said CYIWORK? and another one said Envy Dis, or maybe that last one was from a movie.

----------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------- Debates are like merry go rounds. Two people take their positions then they go through the same points over and over and over again. Then when it's over they have the same positions they started in.

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

For you Final Fantasy fans, i once saw a license plate that read "Kweeh". Chocobo FTW!

@ShadowDragon28: ORGXIII, as in from KH2? thats cool.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

I've seen plates like these at some of the anime conventions I've attended. Off hand I can remember seeing "PWNAGE" , "PWNED U" and "ORGXIII".

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

I know that corporate fortunes aren't currently what they once were, but an Acura?! What's the entertainment expense account? A gift certificate for Burger King?

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

It probably purports to go much faster than the Nintendo car, but ultimately fails to connect with its target demographic, has a spectacular failure in next year's model (although it does go on to become a collector's item) and now only produces engine parts that are considered inferior to the "classic" vehicle.

Although on the plus side, you can put a CD player in it.

---
The Mammon Philosophy

---
Fangamer

Re: Spotted at E3: SEGA License Plate

You are reminding me of this advertisement.

Poll

Did you get a new video game for Christmas?:

PHX Corp@MP you can add me on XBL and Nintendo Network if you want, I go under TrustyGem(Same gamertag as on Steam)12/26/2014 - 2:01pm
CMinerI blame North Korea.12/25/2014 - 11:49pm
MechaTama31For the last few weeks, the GP site fails to load about 2/3 of the times I try.12/25/2014 - 11:13pm
MaskedPixelanteOK, is GP having trouble loading for anyone but me?12/25/2014 - 9:21pm
Matthew Wilsonits a bunch of script kiddies. ddosing is one of the easiest thing to do,and most companies can not stop it sadly.12/25/2014 - 5:05pm
MaskedPixelanteI like Nintendo as much as the next person, they're pretty much the only company putting out the games I want to play, but that was pretty embarassing to have NNID go down due to overuse.12/25/2014 - 4:35pm
MaskedPixelanteSee? It's NOT a repeat of last year's fiasco.12/25/2014 - 4:22pm
PHX CorpLizard squad is responsible for The XBL/PSN shutdown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSpZvsoWvig12/25/2014 - 4:17pm
IanCOh shut up bitching about Nintendo. At least they advised people to downloading updates before the big day. Sony/MS? Not a peep.12/25/2014 - 3:50pm
MaskedPixelanteBoth PSN and Xbox Live are down. Since I'm sure Sony and Microsoft have better online support than Nintendo did last year, this isn't from "everyone logging onto their new devices all at once".12/25/2014 - 3:48pm
prh99John Romero's Christmas present, a custom Icon of Sin sculpture. http://www.pcgamer.com/john-romero-gets-the-icon-of-sin-for-christmas/12/25/2014 - 3:37am
Matthew Wilsonthe interview will be on youtube/xb1/ andriod today.12/24/2014 - 1:05pm
james_fudge1900's?12/24/2014 - 12:56pm
james_fudgeYeah we could go way way back :)12/24/2014 - 12:56pm
E. Zachary KnightCopyright law in general has been broken since at least 1976. Could be even earlier than that.12/24/2014 - 12:24pm
james_fudgeWhat he said :) They want to make it worse than it already is.12/24/2014 - 12:14pm
Papa MidnightDMCA has been broken since 1998. Good luck getitng Congress to do something about it.12/24/2014 - 11:39am
Craig R.At least they owned up to the mistake. But doesn't change the fact that DMCA is thoroughly broken.12/23/2014 - 5:23pm
MaskedPixelanteSpeaking of Dark Souls OMG I'M MAKING ACTUAL PROGRESS WTH IS THIS WHAAAAAAA12/23/2014 - 10:49am
MaskedPixelantehttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144500932&postcount=740 Yup, DSFix was part of an unrelated take down, and is being resolved.12/23/2014 - 8:04am