Living with First-person Shooter Disease

July 12, 2009 -

FPS fans will appreciate this one...

Via: boingboing

Comments

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

My favorite part: the curb... where he had to jump up onto the sidewalk.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Funnee!  I loved the SFII guy.

"De minimus non curat lex"

"De minimus non curat lex"

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

give this video a 5 star! that was hillarious!

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Ouch! That hit close to home. I used to have that too when I was in college. When I stood still for more than 30 seconds, I could zoom in with a sniper's crosshair automatically. Four years of rehabilitation got it out of my system.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

I can't believie that it was uploaded by IGN. Anyway my favorite part is when put the handgun.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

I LOL'd when the gun poped up for brekfest!

I am a criminal because I purchase media,I am a criminal because I use media, I am a criminal because I chose to own media..We shall remain criminals until Corporate stay's outside our bedrooms..

---

Patreon

Deviantart

That was the best part!

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Haha, same here.  Even better when it came back out because she took the butterknife.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

that's been on gametrailers for a while now.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Huh. I wonder what Jill Valentine Syndrome would be like. Probably not as limiting as Chris Redfield Syndrome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game on, brothers and sisters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." -- Ben Franklin Game on, brothers and sisters.

Jill Valentine Syndrome is characterized by the following traits:

1. Inability to move and attack at the same time.

2. A tendency to almost become a sandwich - Giggity - but always managing to escape.

3. Able to open any locks - You are the master of unlocking!

4. Legendary hotness, causing drooling, shambling masses to follow you.  Often leads to #2 on the list.

"That's not ironic. That's justice."

"That's not ironic. That's justice."

I lol'd

That was pretty funny.

Now ot just wait for soem anit games thingy to cite this as one of the problems caused by gaming. :/

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

XD that was great. I bet so me people will think its real.

Geez, get a grip.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

I guarantee you some bigwig will use it as "evidence". Anyway, kinda voocalizes my thoughts on FPS animations.

Yes I have a WIP. Just wait and see.

Poll

Will limiting Steam services to accounts that have spent at least $5 eliminate spammers?:

Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm
Andrew EisenGreat, but that STILL doesn't tell me what she said, why she was attacked (or what the attack was) or what "standard line" she's following. Details, man. Details!04/24/2015 - 3:25pm
Andrew EisenOr what the heck Nina White (someone else I've never heard of) is actually referring to.04/24/2015 - 3:24pm
Matthew Wilson@AE she is a game dev. she used to do stuff with hormanix and now works with https://outact.net/#!/?page_id=2 she will often engage and debate both side.04/24/2015 - 3:23pm
Andrew Eisen...following.04/24/2015 - 3:23pm
Andrew EisenYou mean focus on stopping the bad behavior of those who are doing it rather than condemning all the people that associate with them? Great. But I still don't know who Emma Clarkson is, what she said, why she was attacked or what "standard line" she's04/24/2015 - 3:23pm