Living with First-person Shooter Disease

July 12, 2009 -

FPS fans will appreciate this one...

Via: boingboing

Comments

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

My favorite part: the curb... where he had to jump up onto the sidewalk.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Funnee!  I loved the SFII guy.

"De minimus non curat lex"

"De minimus non curat lex"

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

give this video a 5 star! that was hillarious!

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Ouch! That hit close to home. I used to have that too when I was in college. When I stood still for more than 30 seconds, I could zoom in with a sniper's crosshair automatically. Four years of rehabilitation got it out of my system.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

I can't believie that it was uploaded by IGN. Anyway my favorite part is when put the handgun.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

I LOL'd when the gun poped up for brekfest!

I am a criminal because I purchase media,I am a criminal because I use media, I am a criminal because I chose to own media..We shall remain criminals until Corporate stay's outside our bedrooms..

---

Patreon

Deviantart

That was the best part!

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Haha, same here.  Even better when it came back out because she took the butterknife.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

that's been on gametrailers for a while now.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

Huh. I wonder what Jill Valentine Syndrome would be like. Probably not as limiting as Chris Redfield Syndrome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game on, brothers and sisters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." -- Ben Franklin Game on, brothers and sisters.

Jill Valentine Syndrome is characterized by the following traits:

1. Inability to move and attack at the same time.

2. A tendency to almost become a sandwich - Giggity - but always managing to escape.

3. Able to open any locks - You are the master of unlocking!

4. Legendary hotness, causing drooling, shambling masses to follow you.  Often leads to #2 on the list.

"That's not ironic. That's justice."

"That's not ironic. That's justice."

I lol'd

That was pretty funny.

Now ot just wait for soem anit games thingy to cite this as one of the problems caused by gaming. :/

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

XD that was great. I bet so me people will think its real.

Geez, get a grip.

Re: Living with First-person Shooter Disease

I guarantee you some bigwig will use it as "evidence". Anyway, kinda voocalizes my thoughts on FPS animations.

Yes I have a WIP. Just wait and see.

Poll

Which group is more ethically challenged?:

Consterwhy aren't "Video game players" an option on the poll? :P07/04/2015 - 5:19am
Andrew EisenThat was quick! Pretty accurate cosplay of the new Ghostbuster uniform and proton pack: https://twitter.com/mirabellemusing/status/61673135125394227207/03/2015 - 6:23pm
Matthew Wilson@mast I dont know, but I do know it got a cult fallowing here.07/03/2015 - 6:22pm
MastermuneWasn't the Zero Escape series more popular here than in Japan?07/03/2015 - 6:19pm
Matthew Wilson@mast given the game was revealed in the US, I wouldnt be shocked if it was released at the same time.07/03/2015 - 6:15pm
MastermuneI don't trust the big AAA worldwide simultaneous releases though.07/03/2015 - 5:57pm
Mastermune@Infophile I have come to the conclusion that smaller games like zero escape, JRPG's and the like are actually worth preordering sinc they are limited quantities and since they usually release in japan first we know if there are any issues.07/03/2015 - 5:56pm
Infophile@Matthew! Awesome news. I'd preorder on that shout alone if I didn't have a policy against preordering anymore.07/03/2015 - 5:16pm
Matthew Wilsonzero escape 3 was announced today.07/03/2015 - 4:21pm
Matthew Wilson@pnx I am guessing a ddoss since that is what happened to neogaf, but sony needs to do a investment in psn as a whole. steam is still the most reliable and fastest digital platform I use.07/03/2015 - 3:06pm
PHX Corphttp://www.vg247.com/2015/07/03/psn-is-down-sony-investigating/ not again: PSN is down, Sony investigating07/03/2015 - 3:04pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.vg247.com/2015/07/03/digital-extremes-trespasser-keystone-pc/ if true, this is funny and embarrassing for Digital Extremes. companies need too have better security.07/03/2015 - 2:57pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.gamespot.com/videos/the-point-destiny-the-hardcore-gamers-slot-machine/2300-6425852/ this is very good, and well researched.07/03/2015 - 12:41pm
InfophileOther features to become standard: The ability to remap controls however the hell I want. Quicksave at any time (especially for handheld and mobile games). Plus everything Andrew said07/03/2015 - 10:43am
InfophileRegion-freeing becomes tricky for games with a strong online component though, especially when the servers are run by different branches in different regions.07/03/2015 - 10:41am
InfophileI'm in favor of getting rid of region-locking for any purchased games. I can understand an exception for free, ad-supported games, as many ads are only relevant in certain regions, and it's a ridiculous hassle to get ads for all regions.07/03/2015 - 10:40am
PHX Corphttp://kotaku.com/payday-2-has-been-broken-on-xbox-one-for-three-weeks-1715384186 Payday 2 Has Been Broken On Xbox One For Three Weeks07/03/2015 - 8:44am
Matthew Wilsonhttps://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/3bxduw/why_was_riama_along_with_a_number_of_other_large/ here is a more complete acount of whats going on.07/03/2015 - 1:32am
Matthew Wilsonredit is on fire right now. most subreddits have been set to private.07/03/2015 - 1:24am
MattsworknameYou know andrew, those are actualy rock solid ideas, I woudl like those features a bunch ,especially with games that a cut scene heavly. looking at you kojima!07/03/2015 - 1:18am