ESA Adds Two Publishers

February 12, 2010 -

The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) has announced the addition of its first two new members of 2010.

Deep Silver, a publishing division of Koch Media, was launched in 2002 and has published over 60 titles. Fellow new member Slang, who specializes in publishing Hispanic-themed titles, will launch its first game (Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring) this summer.

ESA President Michael Gallagher on the additions:

Deep Silver’s and Slang’s membership in the ESA reflects the diversity of our industry. ESA’s growing roster also highlights the continued importance of our goals of protecting intellectual property rights, preventing piracy, and upholding freedom of speech.

With the two new members, the ESA now counts twenty-nine members in all.

Comments

Re: ESA Adds Two Publishers

No smiling Hal with his arms folded?

Re: ESA Adds Two Publishers

why would he be pictured in an article about the ESA?

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA

PHX Corp@Jessy I actually saw it on gamespot, seems that Nintendo accidently turned Samus into a Badass11/23/2014 - 9:28pm
Jessy HartAnybody else see the Samus Amiibo with 2 arm canons?11/23/2014 - 9:10pm
Andrew EisenNeo - If you're not bleeding then it's probably not you who needs to go to the doctor.11/23/2014 - 5:45pm
Wonderkarpgood. that kind of behavior is unnecessary.11/23/2014 - 5:44pm
WonderkarpGeorgina Young - Are Video Games Sexist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX9LV4GuG9E11/23/2014 - 5:43pm
ZippyDSMleehttp://deadspin.com/starcraft-player-says-hell-rape-opponent-is-booted-f-1662346891/+Fahey11/23/2014 - 5:40pm
Wonderkarphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4a9tMGSTG411/23/2014 - 5:32pm
WonderkarpDan Vavra of Warhorse Studios at the Nordic eCommerce Summit 2014 on Game Journalism and why ethics are important11/23/2014 - 5:27pm
WonderkarpGame Dev Ashley Ross on the Block/Blacklist https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2n603f/thoughts_on_the_recent_igdaggautoblocker_incident/11/23/2014 - 5:25pm
Wonderkarpwhich is interesting cause this the first one 100% made by 2k games after the THQ buy11/23/2014 - 4:17pm
Neo_DrKefkaThat would be a major OSHA violation correct?11/23/2014 - 1:54pm