Naughty Dog Backs Its Own Kind

February 18, 2010 -

A Kotaku reader in Long Beach, California happened by his local animal shelter and noticed that a section of it was sponsored by a videogame developer.

Uncharted, Jax & Daxter and Crash Bandicoot developer Naughty Dog apparently donated funds for the upkeep of one kennel in the facility. We agree with the Kotaku author’s take on the lack of pomp and circumstance surrounding the do-gooding:

Know what I like most about this? This is the first I've heard of it. There wasn't a press release issued with pictures of it being built, or a Spike TV segment showing some guy dressed up as Nathan Drake cuddling lost dogs. It's just...something that's been done.

A picture of the Kennel accompanies the Kotaku post.

Good Naughty Dog.

Comments

Re: Naughty Dog Backs Its Own Kind

I read about oen musician preaching about this. Instead of telling others to donate, or makign a big deal about donating, just donate.

Re: Naughty Dog Backs Its Own Kind

So, they've made two of my favorite series, and they help dogs? Aw, Naughty Dog, you guys are awsome.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

Wonderkarp*Sippin on Long Island Iced Tea*05/22/2015 - 8:24pm