Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

April 8, 2010 -

The tide of youthful anarchy will no longer besmirch and shame the UK.

A wonderful lampoon video released as part of Namco’s media blitz for the upcoming Dead to Rights: Retribution.

Good dog.

Via BrandflakesforBreakfast

Comments

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

That was funny. There should be more dogs on leashes that get away from their owners to attack the politicians against video games.

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

I think you have to be in the UK to get the joke to be honest. It's satire, and I'd say it's more aimed at the hippocrisy of Government in general than the anti-game stance in particular, it just uses the Video Game argument as an example of how our Government doesn't seem to have a clue what constitutes a priority.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Since certain people in the UK, like Mr. Vaz (or that ugly blonde guy whom I don't recall his name) like to play by the Thompson playbook- this video could be interpreted (if you're crazy) as a threat of violence.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Now if this was only true.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Good dog. Now, roll over.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Although I must say that I think it would've been more apt if they used a bald chubby asian man as the MP complaining about violence in computer games.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

The UK has plenty of problems with dangerous dogs (many of which are owned illegally by youths), so I fail to see the supposed irony here.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Love the commercial, but isn't this going to piss off MP's in the UK who don't have a sense of humor?

You mean all of them?

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Haha, yeah guys! The proper response to people who think that video games make us violent is TOTALLY to make a video depicting violence against critics as comedy!

And then we can all go "YEAH! HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED FOR THINKING THAT WE'RE VIOLENT!"

That'll show them that we're not desensitized to violence!

Right?

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Wow, funny. Ha. A vicious dog attack. That's some sophisticated comedy right there.

Maybe I'm getting old but to me, that was just stupid and offensive.

Re: Violent Game Targeting MP Gets His

Lol, good dog, indeed. They smell evil.

------------------------------------------------------------ My DeviantArt Page (aka DeviantCensorship): http://www.darkknightstrikes.deviantart.com

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm