VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

June 3, 2010 -

The latest Virtual Shackles comic just nails it.

Go to their website for a larger version and give them a Digg if you approve.

Thanks Andrew!

Comments

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

SAM FISHER FTW!

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

I saw this on Kotaku, I laugh and also wish that this could happen in real life.  I'm a bit of a science nerd and a big supporter of helping our environment.

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

hehe take that space hippies XD

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

Hey I like it a lot! :D

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

missed a chance with bioshock there

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

Agree, where's the Big Daddies? They could have help drill a new drilling well for BP.

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

They are too busy drill-killing anyone who says anything bad about BP.  Andrew Ryan was all about "yay business, screw people".

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

Weak... lame.

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

I giggled at it.

Wonderkarpi would watch that cause amc11/24/2014 - 5:06pm
MaskedPixelanteBreaking Bugs, new series now in development at AMC. A QA tester for a major game company loses his job when a game launches with major bugs and turns to cooking meth to get by.11/24/2014 - 5:03pm
WonderkarpStar Wars Spinoff is Heist Movie Maybe. Retcons Dark Forces http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/24/rumor-2016-star-wars-spin-off-film-is-a-heist-story11/24/2014 - 4:50pm
Wonderkarppersonally, I have no opinion other than the Ferguson Police used ridiculous amounts of force in that situation. Other than that, I wasnt there when it happened, I have zero idea what happened. so I cant say anything.11/24/2014 - 4:43pm
james_fudgeyeah :\11/24/2014 - 4:05pm
WonderkarpOh man. Grand Jury verdict coming from Ferguson11/24/2014 - 3:54pm
Wonderkarpits a nasty "Unable to locate DLC" bug, that affects PS4 owners because you cant redownload DLC without deleting your saved game. And the only way to play the game is to wipe your save. Hours wasted.11/24/2014 - 3:51pm
WonderkarpDay 7 of WWE 2k15's Game Breaking Bugs with no resolution. its as bad as the Halo Servers and Unity's Floating eyes/teeth11/24/2014 - 3:50pm
Wonderkarpgranted, looking for sage advice in youtune comments id like looking for ducks in a desert11/24/2014 - 3:34pm
Wonderkarpoh dearie me, im being harrased. wheres the colbert report when you need it! i need to plug my patreon because everything on the web is litterall11/24/2014 - 3:32pm
MonteEisen, Ya the 3D clone wars started out aweful, but it actually got really good in later seasons. Particularly AFTER Ahsoka grows up a bit and stops being annoying. I Liked how the series ended11/24/2014 - 3:23pm
Andrew EisenI rather liked First Class but while most thought Future Past was pretty good, the trailers made it look awful and I haven't seen it yet. Come to think of it, I've only seen X-Men 1 and 2 and First Class.11/24/2014 - 3:22pm
MaskedPixelantehttp://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=57310 The biggest shock here is that Bryan Singer is still attatched to direct.11/24/2014 - 3:18pm
Andrew EisenI'm a third from the top. (I stole that joke from a play I did years ago.)11/24/2014 - 3:12pm
MechaCrashUnfortunately, it is not worth the hassle to make another account named "Time" so I can post "haha, of course not" as a shout, but let's pretend I did. For art. And bad comedy.11/24/2014 - 3:11pm
MechaCrashWill our dear Mr. Hornets ever wonder why TvW videos have closed comments? Will he ask himself why anybody thought a GG blocklist needed to be made? Time will tell, my friends. Time will tell.11/24/2014 - 3:11pm
Wonderkarpwell i am a top. lol11/24/2014 - 3:10pm
Andrew EisenThe makeup sex is going to be INCREDIBLE!11/24/2014 - 3:09pm
Wonderkarpstill here, jackass11/24/2014 - 3:08pm
MechaCrashAnd so the GGer storms off in a huff after some minor insults, never once noticing the irony that any woman who does the same despite receiving far worse is called a coward who's afraid of debate.11/24/2014 - 3:04pm