VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

June 3, 2010 -

The latest Virtual Shackles comic just nails it.

Go to their website for a larger version and give them a Digg if you approve.

Thanks Andrew!

Comments

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

SAM FISHER FTW!

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

I saw this on Kotaku, I laugh and also wish that this could happen in real life.  I'm a bit of a science nerd and a big supporter of helping our environment.

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

hehe take that space hippies XD

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

Hey I like it a lot! :D

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

missed a chance with bioshock there

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

Agree, where's the Big Daddies? They could have help drill a new drilling well for BP.

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill

They are too busy drill-killing anyone who says anything bad about BP.  Andrew Ryan was all about "yay business, screw people".

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

Re: VG Characters Help Out with Oil Spill