Waterfront Entertainment Joins TIGA

June 8, 2010 -

Waterfront Entertainment, a company that specializes in developing games for interactive TV platforms in the UK, has joined TIGA, the trade association representing the game industry in the United Kingdom. Founded in 2004 as a publishing arm of Dundee based developer Denki, Waterfront creates interactive games for TV networks.

To date the company has developed Ben 10: Operation D’Void (Sky), Sam’s Remote (iPhone) and Bookworm (DirecTV). The company also develops iPhone and Flash games. So why join TIGA? Here's the official company line:

"Our sister company Denki has long been an active supporter of TIGA and we enthusiastically believe in the benefit of being part of a strong UK trade body that can advocate on behalf of its members. We are also interested in TIGA’s work to promote the UK games industry to other creative sectors through the Creative Industry Switch program and we hope this will result in more connections and growth for our industry."

Waterfront joins Iguana Entertainment, who joined the trade group on June 3.

Posted in

prh99Personally, I just clicked the three vertical dots the first YouTube recommended one, haven't seen one since. Too bad I can't get rid of Pewdiepie video recommendations that easily.02/01/2015 - 3:19am
prh99Just don't watch the videos, who cares what she does or doesn't do. If her audience likes it so be, if they think she's doing something she shouldn't they'll stop watching.02/01/2015 - 3:14am
Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm
Wonderkarpsaying otherwise. I've presented a video with cited sources combined with opinion. Youre presenting just your opinion. 01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Wonderkarpits still important information brought up on the original video. and by not saying anything, the casual observer thinks its her footage. there's no "section 107 Fair use" disclaimer. Its as if she's showing star wars and saying "look what I made" without01/31/2015 - 6:43pm