Waterfront Entertainment Joins TIGA

June 8, 2010 -

Waterfront Entertainment, a company that specializes in developing games for interactive TV platforms in the UK, has joined TIGA, the trade association representing the game industry in the United Kingdom. Founded in 2004 as a publishing arm of Dundee based developer Denki, Waterfront creates interactive games for TV networks.

To date the company has developed Ben 10: Operation D’Void (Sky), Sam’s Remote (iPhone) and Bookworm (DirecTV). The company also develops iPhone and Flash games. So why join TIGA? Here's the official company line:

"Our sister company Denki has long been an active supporter of TIGA and we enthusiastically believe in the benefit of being part of a strong UK trade body that can advocate on behalf of its members. We are also interested in TIGA’s work to promote the UK games industry to other creative sectors through the Creative Industry Switch program and we hope this will result in more connections and growth for our industry."

Waterfront joins Iguana Entertainment, who joined the trade group on June 3.

Posted in