Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

June 18, 2010 -

Maybe videogamers really are skewing older—a 52-year old Florida man invaded a home Tuesday night demanding an Xbox 360.

Allan Crosswell (pictured) was armed with a pipe, which he threatened to use when he stormed the home, unless he was outfitted with Microsoft’s console. The residents were able to wrestle Crosswell outside, then locked the door and called police who arrested the man “without incident.”

Perhaps Crosswell was just really impressed with Microsoft’s E3 showing? Sadly, the man also had the option of picking up a current generation 360 at quite a significant discount.

Comments

Re: Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

See what happens to people who spend too much time around Jack?

If it takes smashing every console and game out there with a pipe, then by god, he'll do it just to get the man to shut up and possibly talk about something else.

Re: Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

That dude looks like a burnt-out Football (soccer) hooligan.

Re: Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

one of the Tag's on this article is florida, The most Wackiest State in the union, anything Videogame related that comes out in the state, either has JT shenagins, or somthing like this, or somthing Good such as charlie chrst supporting EA NCAA Football

Watching JT on GP is just like watching an episode of Jerry springer only as funny as the fights

America has just became its own version of the Jerry Springer Show after a bizarre moment in Florida involving a carnival worker.

Re: Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

Slow news day?

Re: Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

If it´s not Australia, it´s in Florida when crazy shit related to videogames happens. Somehow I´m expecting Jack Thompson to pull something like this on a local Gamestop when a new violent game from T2 comes out, or the new Mortal Kombat.

------------------------------------------------------------ My DeviantArt Page (aka DeviantCensorship): http://www.darkknightstrikes.deviantart.com

Re: Pipe-wielding Home Invader Demands 360

Either that, he's just insane, or actually believes all that anti-game bullshit.

"Give me the 360!! It's only a matter of time befre your kids become drug dealers because of it!!!!!"

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm
Andrew EisenI tinyURL'd it. The world is safe!04/24/2015 - 10:23pm
Andrew EisenWell, that is indeed crappy and nonsensical.04/24/2015 - 3:45pm
Andrew EisenFine but do you recall ANY details at all?04/24/2015 - 3:38pm
Andrew EisenI know there's not a lot of room in the Shout box but goodness you're being vague.04/24/2015 - 3:26pm