PBS to Air Video Games Live Concert

July 9, 2010 -

On July 31 Public Television Stations around the country will air Video Games Live, the popular concert series that combines classical music scores with tantalizing multimedia presentations. The 90-minute TV special to air on PBS stations will feature orchestrated performances of songs from a wide array of popular videogames such as Halo, Super Mario Bros. and more. Be sure to check your local TV listings for airtimes.

For more info on VGL, check out www.videogameslive.com

Source: Game | Life

Posted in

Comments

Re: PBS to Air Video Games Live Concert

I saw this live last December, I believe. It was really great. They have a core slew of songs, but change up a few in the middle, such as alternating between Starcraft and Diablo music.

The show needs to be seen live. I'll probably go again when it comes back around my area.

PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm
Andrew EisenGP Movie Night!08/31/2015 - 8:41pm
Big PermEveyone should be too busy with phantom pain to notice GP is down. Hail Vidya!08/31/2015 - 8:40pm