ELSPA Names New Commercial Manager

July 21, 2010 -

Sam Collins is the new "commercial manager" at UK-based trade group ELSPA. Collins is a 17 year veteran of the video game industry who has worked in sales and executive positions at Virgin, Domus and Midas. Most recently, Collins handled European sales for Midas Interactive Entertainment and Ghostlight Ltd.

In his new role as "Commercial Manager" Collins will help the trade industry that represents the video game industry in the UK and handles the ChartTrack retail sales research business rebrand itself as the Association for UK Interactive Entertainment. ELSPA hopes to complete its transition to UKIE by the end of this Summer.

"This is a crucial time for ELSPA as it supports its members and broadens its appeal to a wider audience, in line with changes in the interactive entertainment industry, said Collins."

Source: GI.biz

Posted in

Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm
Wonderkarpsaying otherwise. I've presented a video with cited sources combined with opinion. Youre presenting just your opinion. 01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Wonderkarpits still important information brought up on the original video. and by not saying anything, the casual observer thinks its her footage. there's no "section 107 Fair use" disclaimer. Its as if she's showing star wars and saying "look what I made" without01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Andrew EisenIf that's true, maybe she's willing to lose her tax exempt status by merchandising. So? Also not a problem with her Kickstarter. And no, I don't have to be a rep of FemFreq to point out how nonsensical, irrelevant and untrue all this nonsense is.01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Andrew EisenShe doesn't say it's not her footage and she never said she'd record all her own footage. So this isn't a problem. I doubt she's said anything like "no women or non white people are critics of mine." Regardless, nothing to do with her Kickstarter.01/31/2015 - 6:41pm