Yahtzee Takes on Gamer’s First Amendment Rights

September 24, 2010 -

The Entertainments Software Association (ESA) smartly called on The Escapist’s Ben “Yahtzee” Croshaw to put together a public service announcement for the ESA’s Video Game Voters Network.

In the video, Yahtzee encourages gamers to fight the “anti-fun brigade” by joining the VGVN.

Comments

Re: Yahtzee Takes on Gamer’s First Amendment Rights

Still dose not make VGVN anythign more than a ESA puppet..... VGVN we will aid you in your frist admentment rights but when it comes to frist sale and fair use we wont in fact.... "WE ARE WATCHING YOU~"

lulz......

---

Re: Yahtzee Takes on Gamer’s First Amendment Rights

If it had a forum or something for people to organize it might at least seem legit. I guess they don't want people asking questions.

Andrew EisenI played it one the Wii and rather liked it.11/22/2014 - 11:15pm