An app for tracking political promises

November 6, 2010 -

A new mobile app helps voters keep track of all the promises that politicians made to get elected so that they have some ammo when they run again. The app, My Elected Officials, is $4.99 and available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The app streamlines access to congressional voting records, local contact information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, offers push notifications via a "follow" option, video links and breaking news via media resources such as FOX News, CNN, C-SPAN and GovTrack.

My Elected Officials uses a collection of website portals designed to provide legislative tracking information from the Library of Congress’ THOMAS, as well as other automated resource methods and tools.

Grab it from iTunes. Find out more about the game at www.myelectedofficials.com.

Comments

Re: An app for tracking political promises

So, it's an app that does nothing?

Re: An app for tracking political promises

Surprised Apple didn't reject it, given its history of throwing out anything political, sight unseen.

Re: An app for tracking political promises

Dashing your hopes, in app format:) But now you can quantify your reget when voting.

Re: An app for tracking political promises

I forsee some broken political promises upcoming if Obama goes through with his statement about kowtowing to the newly elected republicans.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

MattsworknameYeah, i got started and then made it through t the first few misions anthen blood borne05/23/2015 - 10:13pm
Goth_SkunkWhich one, Dragon Age?05/23/2015 - 8:20pm
Wonderkarpalso waiting patiently for Batman.05/23/2015 - 7:36pm
MattsworknameIn still trying ot beat that game the first time. Freaking game has so much side questing05/23/2015 - 7:34pm
Goth_SkunkPlaying a third and probably final playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Once that's done, I'll move on to AC: Unity, most likely, then get caught up on A-list games I have yet to play, like Murdered: Soul Suspect and Shadows of Mordor.05/23/2015 - 6:33pm
MattsworknameIf you own a vita and like monster hunter, but dont like the bs filler that goes with it. Try tokiden kiwmai05/23/2015 - 6:11pm
Matthew Wilsonaparently their servers got crushed, but I dont see the game selling well. Nintendo fans tend not to be fans of competitive fps05/23/2015 - 5:48pm
MattsworknameSPlatton looks intersting, Love the are style, gonna give the game a try with the upcoming test fire05/23/2015 - 4:39pm
PHX Corp@Technogeek, I'm returning for one more Run with the Global testfire05/23/2015 - 3:41pm
WonderkarpI'm bouncing all over the place but right now I'd say I'm playing Super Mario 64 trying to max out the stars. 2 worlds and 2 secret stars to go05/23/2015 - 1:12pm
TechnogeekReminder: Splatoon Global Testfire returns this afternoon/evening.05/23/2015 - 12:45pm
Andrew EisenA bit busy with my 30 Days of Netflix project but I did play through the first world of New Super Mario Bros. 2 at a sushi restaurant last night.05/23/2015 - 10:59am
MattsworknameSo, whats everyone playing? Im still knee deep in bloodborne, but finaly beat Rom the spider05/23/2015 - 7:20am
Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm