America's Wish List: Everyone Wants a Kinect

December 7, 2010 -

What does everyone want for [insert your holiday of choice here] ? According to TimetoPlayMag.com's annual "America’s Wish List: The Must-Have Toys, Games, and Video Games," everyone wants an Xbox Kinect. At least in the videogame category..

In October and November, TimetoPlay.com readers were asked to vote for their favorite items in 17 categories to create America’s Wish List. After the data was sifted through, the site picked the top choices, which are listed below by category, product, and manufacturer. For more information check out www.PeoplesPlayAwards.

• Activity Toys: Crayola Glow Explosion, Crayola
  • Sports and Outdoor Toys: Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS Blaster, Hasbro
  • Stocking Stuffer: Silly Bandz, BCP Imports, LLC
  • Tech Toys: Paper Jamz, WowWee
  • Vehicles: Hot Wheels Toy Story 3 Cars, Mattel
  • Video Games: Xbox Kinect, Microsoft

Posted in

Comments

Re: America's Wish List: Everyone Wants a Kinect

I wouldn't mind getting one. I have fun with the Wii at least, and I'm eager to see what future software the Kinect gets, though Kinect is kind of a lame name.

Re: America's Wish List: Everyone Wants a Kinect

Not everyone.  I don't want one.  Motion gaming is what I wasted money on a Wii for.

Re: America's Wish List: Everyone Wants a Kinect

You want a Kinect?  Really?  Why?

What Kinect game do you find appealing enough to justify buying the hardware?

Andrew Eisen

james_fudgeI'll be watching the Facebook page09/01/2015 - 10:14am
james_fudgethe site maybe up right now, but we're not updating until we're at the new location.09/01/2015 - 10:13am
james_fudgehttps://www.facebook.com/gamepolitics09/01/2015 - 10:12am
Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm