The ECA Supports the Tommy Fund Holiday Card Program

December 14, 2010 -

The Entertainment Consumers Association is lending its support to the Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer with a donation and support for its Holiday Card Program. The Tommy Fund Holiday Card Program urges the community to purchase Tommy Fund Note Cards hand-drawn by children treated at the Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital. The cards costs $12 each and all the proceeds go back into supporting children fighting for their lives against various types of cancer. The ECA is urging its members to donate to the Tommy Fund either directly or by purchasing a card.

The Tommy Fund organization serves as a helping hand to the oncology section of the department of pediatrics at the Yale School of Medicine, the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital and the Yale Cancer Center. The organization works alongside the dedicated medical professionals in the front lines of this important fight.

"The Tommy Fund is extremely appreciative of the ECA's support this holiday season," said Amy Russell, Director of the Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer. "It is because of generous support from companies and foundations like the ECA that the Tommy Fund is able to continue its mission of helping families of children with cancer. We are honored the ECA has chosen our foundation and look forward to our future relationship."

"The ECA is dedicated to supporting important charitable organizations such as the Tommy Fund," said Heather Ellertson, ECA Vice President of Marketing. “We are pleased to be working with them on this program and are planning to introduce new initiatives shortly that continue to focus on the positive aspects of the gaming community.”

To learn more about The Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer, visit www.tommyfund.org.

[GamePolitics is an ECA publication.]

Poll

Will an M rating hurt Batman: Arkham Knight's sales?:

Andrew EisenAccounts are already linked. Have been for quite a while. Also, Mario vs. Donkey Kong was announced as a cross-buy title during last January's Nintendo Direct.02/27/2015 - 9:25pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.vg247.com/20…/…/27/olli-olli-3ds-wii-u-cross-buy/ I wounder if this is a sign that Nintendo may finally link accounts across the 3ds/wiiu in the near future.02/27/2015 - 9:18pm
prh99http://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/70931?colour=Blue The dress does comes in white and blue but both have black lace and a sheer back top, I don't see gold or brown. 02/27/2015 - 8:54pm
ZippyDSMleeDungeons was a so bad so good game to me so I been keeping up with its sequel which will more of a Dungeon Keeper clone. As for pre order out of 7 preorders I was not burnt by 2... Add my contempt of most of modern game design.Ya I have all kinds of hurt.02/27/2015 - 8:40pm
MechaTama31I don't even want to know...02/27/2015 - 8:22pm
ZippyDSMleeFun? I can do fun…. I think LOL. Dungeons 2 is on preorder but not via steam... >> Hell I am breaking all kinds of personal butthurt rules to even THINK about pre order...02/27/2015 - 8:12pm
E. Zachary KnightHad some fun discussions about that dumb dress on Facebook. I opened the original picture in GIMP and sampled the colors and determined them to be Blue and Gold. People still say I am wrong.02/27/2015 - 7:41pm
ConsterTime for something completely different: #teamwhiteandgoldllama!02/27/2015 - 7:27pm
ZippyDSMleeAndrew Eisen: I'll try. ^^02/27/2015 - 5:40pm
ZippyDSMlee james_fudge: That’s what I been doing damnit!! *bites your leg*. LOL All but a couple posts have been written in word 2010. This has had my full attention so I’ve been able to keep some consistency up today which is nice a shame it’s still gibberish ><02/27/2015 - 5:38pm
Andrew EisenLike I said, if you want to have a discussion or get a question answered, I'm more than happy to oblige. All I ask in return is you have enough respect for everyone else to take the time to compose a readable post.02/27/2015 - 5:35pm
ZippyDSMleeI suppose it would be poor of me to say this but thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions, it does help me every now and then to discuss things and update or refine my opinion on stuff.. I do miss the forums here….02/27/2015 - 5:31pm
james_fudgeYou could run it through Word :) It's not that hard.02/27/2015 - 5:30pm
ZippyDSMleeSomething’s I can be clearer on more simple constructs making me better understood. Stack my weaknesses with complex constructs and my bad sense of humor and ya it’s a mess.. Consistent clarity is a pain in the butt for me.02/27/2015 - 5:22pm
ZippyDSMleeHave I ever held a covnersion this long that dose not have issues?02/27/2015 - 5:18pm
ZippyDSMleeBetween being learning disabled and having “quirks” from 5th grade I communicate in streaming conscious, I derive information from written words out of order giving me issues revolving around context.02/27/2015 - 5:17pm
Andrew EisenYou're bullshitting. You can communicate clearly. I've seen you do it. If you want to have a discussion, fine. I'm more than happy to oblige but I'm not going to waste any more of my time if you insist on hiding behind the Zippy character.02/27/2015 - 5:15pm
ZippyDSMleeThose that walk the harsh path of grammar are blind to those that nibble upon it. Of course it helps incoherence is my friend…. LOL02/27/2015 - 5:14pm
Andrew EisenAgain, your comments make no damn sense.02/27/2015 - 5:10pm
ZippyDSMleeMabye if I put my brains in a blender I would think better...I dunno... LOL02/27/2015 - 5:09pm