Rock Paper Sumo Gives to Child's Play

December 16, 2010 -

Quebec, Canada-based Frima Studio is donating to Child's Play through its Facebook game, Rock Paper Sumo. The company is donating 100 percent of the proceeds from the purchase of select in-game items to the charity.

The special content is a seven-piece armor set specifically designed with a Child’s Play theme. Items are available individually from $0.49 USD to $1.49 USD, or can be purchased as a complete pack for $5 USD, and are available now.

Rock Paper Sumo is a twist on the classic game rock-paper-scissors, where players attempt to become the ultimate rikishi. Would-be Sumos must train hard, eat lots of calorie-rich foods to put on weight, engage in sparring sessions and fulfill dojo duties. Players spend Bento Bucks and Dojo Dollars on over 200 accessories such as cowboy hats, pink Mohawks, fu manchus, assorted tattoos, and body hair.

Comments

Re: Rock Paper Sumo Gives to Child's Play

Any friend of Child's Play is a friend of mine!

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm