Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

December 24, 2010 -

The staff at GamePolitics would like to wish all of you a happy and safe holiday season. We are thankful for your continued support, criticism, occasional smart aleck comments this year, and look forward to more of the same in 2011. We hope your holiday is full of joy, family, fun, and gaming. May all of your holiday dreams come true! Happy Holidays!

Best Wishes,

James and the GamePolitics crew

Posted in

Comments

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

*bwwaiinnsssssssssss*

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Merry Christmas to all my fellow gamers all over the World.

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Merry Christams everyone!!!

And a Happy, Happy, New Year!!!

- W

Consumer responsibility is just as important as Corporate responsibility. So, be responsible consumers.

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Merry Christmas, everybody!!!

Re: Happy Holidays Form GamePolitics

Twas the night before christmas and not a creature was stirring.. mostly because it died when its neck broke over my drivers side door and mirror this night... damned deer.. heh

Merry X-Mas all! :)

hope yours is better than mine at this point! :p

Re: Happy Holidays Form GamePolitics

*drag drag* never forget zippy is always stirng.....*drag*

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Happy Holidays Form GamePolitics

Yep thanks for a great 2010 Game Politics and I look forward to a great "2001" with your articles.  : )

MattsworknameI did the direct x 9 fix, issue remains08/04/2015 - 10:13pm
MattsworknameI've had issues with it since the start really, as soon as I tried to run it on Win 8.1, vegas woudl crash as soon as i launched it, even when using the base game08/04/2015 - 10:12pm
MattsworknameManta: I run into issues the moment I try to use any mods. and some times even no mods08/04/2015 - 10:09pm
MattsworknameChris ray gun on the gawker media scandel from a few weeks back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apGv0KTV9IM08/04/2015 - 10:08pm
black mantaFunny, Matt. I've been able to run it from Steam no problem.08/04/2015 - 10:02pm
Big PermDo you need Directx 9.0c still? Should be a manual download for win 7/808/04/2015 - 9:55pm
MattsworknameBlack manta; I've been trying to get vegas and 3 to work on windows 8 for months and no method I tries fixed it manta08/04/2015 - 9:53pm
Big PermOh wow, yeah cleared my entire history and now suggestions are subs instead08/04/2015 - 9:15pm
Big PermI think you can mecha. Unless it's just removing it from your UI and still tracking it behind the scenes08/04/2015 - 9:11pm
MechaTama31It would be nice if Youtube just let you delete a video from your history, like Netflix does.08/04/2015 - 9:09pm
black mantaF3 and NV have long been since fixed. They run great on Windows 8 and 8.1. And there's also the Unofficial Patch for F3 and the Mission Mojave patch for NV in case they don't.08/04/2015 - 9:05pm
MattsworknameYeah Big, but for those who had the game for long times, it is to late for that08/04/2015 - 8:43pm
Big PermNow that steam refunds are a thing, I'd hope they care more about not releasing a buggy mess.08/04/2015 - 8:34pm
MattsworknameI really think someone should get on bethesda abotu this and find out if there gonna fix it for the anthology, and if those fixs will be provide to those who already own the software on steam08/04/2015 - 8:24pm
Mattsworknamethey fix it, I fear this is gonna be a problem cause it means 2 games will be nearly unusa le for a large number of those buying the game08/04/2015 - 8:23pm
MattsworknameSo, I have a concern. Im super pumped for fallout 4, but I noticed bethesda is also selling an anthology. Which is a great idea, save that both Fallout 3 and New vegas are near unusable on anything paste windows 7, and even on 7 it's a buggy mess. Unless08/04/2015 - 8:22pm
benohawkI've had no issues so far08/04/2015 - 6:45pm
MattsworknameSame here so far, minus some issues with a few old games, it's been solid for me. I do think they need to adjust some of the interface in the start menu, but I can work with it08/04/2015 - 5:56pm
Matthew WilsonI like it, havent had any major issues.08/04/2015 - 5:45pm
MattsworknameSo, now t hta we have had time to mess with it, whats everyones view on windows 10?08/04/2015 - 5:43pm