What Would Cliffy Do?

January 10, 2011 -

Would Cliff Bleszinski, Epic Games design director and lead on Bulletstorm, let his son play his next big shooter? In the latest edition of The Escapist's Bulletpoints, a video series dedicated to the game while it is in development, Bleszinski answers the question in great detail.

Bulletstorm is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB.

We won't spoil it for you. Visit The Escapist to find the answer.

Posted in

Comments

Re: What Would Cliffy Do?

What?

That's pretty freaking low GP. What, are you becoming a shill for the game industry now?

An advert is not 'news'. For shame!

Re: What Would Cliffy Do?

It's a joke.  It's funny.  We thought we'd share.  Besides, an industry personality that's appeared in the pages of GamePolitics several times using themes such as the suitability of violent game content for children and parental responsibility to hawk his new game is right up GP's alley.  That makes this advert news.  Much like the many other adverts we've reported on in years past.

Needless to say, reporting on an advert does not make automatically make one a shill for its product.

Andrew Eisen

Re: What Would Cliffy Do?

Way to dodge the question Cliff!

-Greevar

-Greevar

"Paste superficially profound, but utterly meaningless quotation here."

Matthew Wilsonmetaphorically speaking of course04/17/2015 - 9:40pm