The 'George 'Geohot' Hotz Rap

February 14, 2011 -

You can't make this kind of stuff up.. George "Geohot" Hotz has apparently created a rap about Sony trying to sue him for jailbreaking the PS3.

The sometimes explicit rap video appeared on his YouTube account explaining the lawsuit and challenging Sony (though I think that's all bluster for the sake of the rap, son).

Some of the lyrics are NSFW, but you can find them below, slightly edited for the sake of work and school safety :

Yo it’s geohot
And for those who don’t know
I’m getting sued by Sony

Let’s take this out of the courtroom and into the streets
I’m a beast, at the least, you’ll face me in the northeast
Get my ire up, light my fire
I’ll go harder than Eminem went at Mariah
Call me a liar
Pound me in the a$$ with no lube, chafing
You’re f**king with the dude who got the keys to your safe and
Those that can’t do bring suits
Cry to your Uncle Sam to settle disputes
Thought you’d tackle this with a little more tact
But then again fudgepackers, I don’t know Jack

I shed a tear everytime I think of Lik Sang
But sh*t man, they’re a corporation
And I’m a personification of freedom for all
You fill dockets, like thats a concept foreign to y’all
While lawyers muddy water and TROs stall
Out of business is jail for me
And you’re suing me civilly

Exhibit this in the courtroom
Go on, do it, I dare you

Source: Techie Buzz

Posted in

Comments

Re: The 'George 'Geohot' Hotz Rap

Could Sony use this against him in a courtroom?

----------

Living in Canada can be a very good thing, you know. We enjoy the universal healthcare and gun-free environment of an European country while getting all of our games released at the same time as in the US.

Living in Canada is awesome. We enjoy the universal healthcare and gun-free environment of a European country while getting all of our games released at the same time as the US.

Re: The 'George 'Geohot' Hotz Rap

well...showing the jury/judge this would probably damage his character, and make it easier to believe he did illegal things. I imagine that's of some value. Really this guys just comes across (to me) as an attention whore who just realized how deep in it he is, and is hoping acting like some martyr for freedom will save him.

Re: The 'George 'Geohot' Hotz Rap