GamesAid Offers 3DS to Best Horse Tipper

March 7, 2011 -

UK-based games industry charity GamesAid has announced its newest fundraising initiative around the forthcoming horse-racing event, The Cheltenham Festival. The Festival features four days of jump racing and hundreds of equine stars on hand for National Hunt racing. To celebrate the event and to raise some cash for a worthy cause, GamesAid has launched a tipping competition where fans will have the chance to put their skills on the line and win a Nintendo 3DS.

Donated by Konami, the 3DS comes with a copy of PES 2011 3DS. Nintendo also donated three further launch titles: Super Street Fighter IV, Pilotwings Resort, and Nintendogs. Participants need to pick twelve horses from a pre-selected list of entrants scheduled to run at the Festival from March 15 - 1. Depending on how the horse runs, they will either score or lose points for players. The highest total score takes the first prize.

For more information, check out gamesaidtipping.wordpress.com. If you would like to give to this charity, visit www.justgiving.com/gamesaid.

Comments

Re: GamesAid Offers 3DS to Best Horse Tipper

And there was me thinking that was something clsoer to Cow Tipping and about to get all outraged.

/b

Re: GamesAid Offers 3DS to Best Horse Tipper

I'm sure some ppl won't read the article and start screaming 'animal abuse'

on another note, encouraging gambling is whole other topic some will get outraged about.

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm
Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am