PAX EAST Panel: Legal Issues in Gaming

March 7, 2011 -

A popular PAX Prime panel will debut in Boston to discuss legal issues in gaming. In a year when the Supreme Court considers that annoying California Game Law, this panel is more relevant than it ever has been. The panel will discuss the Supreme Court case involving sales of violent games to minors, lawsuits aimed at various publishers (Activision, EA, and others) and a number of legal issues facing publishers and indie developers this year. The panel will also offer a question and answer session aimed at legal issues related to independent developers.

Panelists include Dan Rosenthal (Contributing Editor, GamePolitics.com), Tom Buscaglia (Director, IGDA), Greg Boyd (Attorney, Davis & Gilbert), Ross Dannenberg (Partner, Banner Witcoff), and Seth Krauss (Executive VP and General Counsel, Take-Two Interactive).

The Legal Issues in Gaming panel will take place at the Naga Theatre on Friday, March 11, from 1:30pm - 2:30pm. PAX East runs from March 11 - 13 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, which is conveniently located in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. For more information on PAX East, check out east.paxsite.com.

ZippyDSMleeShout box sttasahhppppp!!05/22/2015 - 10:47am