Saline, Michigan Man Wanted for Accosting Young Girls on Xbox Live

March 29, 2011 -

Saline Police say that they have issued an arrest warrant for a 20-year-old Saline, Michigan man for allegedly soliciting young girls via Xbox Live. The 20-year-old man, Robert Lynch, is expected to surrender to police for an arraignment on three counts of attempting to accost children for immoral purposes. The charges have the potential to put Lynch behind bars for up to 4 years. The exact time and date of the arraignment was not clear at the time of this writing.

According to police, Lynch allegedly used the chat or messaging functions of Xbox Live to communicate with Saline Middle School girls he met online between Jan. 8 and Feb. 8. Besides making sexual suggestions to the young girls, Lynch also allegedly mailed some of them condoms. Police also allege that in one instance Lynch took several girls to a local strip club. While they didn't go inside, Lunch went in to purchase sex toys for the girls.

Police did not go into great details to explain how Lynch found the local girls online, if he found them on services connected to Xbox Live such as Facebook, or if he played any games with the girls. Also we don't know if Lynch chatted with the girls using the Xbox Live camera or a headset or if the chats were through text messages.

One thing Lynch did not do was have sex with the girls according to published reports.

Source: Detroit News

Comments

Re: Saline, Michigan Man Wanted for Accosting Young Girls ...

Don't, no, DO drop the soap.

Re: Saline, Michigan Man Wanted for Accosting Young Girls ...

you see, nothing good comes from michigan anymore.

Re: Saline, Michigan Man Wanted for Accosting Young Girls ...

Frosted Flakes. Your argument is invalid.

"Power means nothing without honor and pride."

http://grifsgamereviews.blogspot.com My video game review site.

Poll

Will Code Avarice's Paranautical Activity make its way back onto Steam?:

quiknkoldI have a problem with games that use a digit for sequals when clearly they can be called something else. Five Nights at Freddy's 2? Nonono. Its "Another Five Nights at Freddy's" or "Five Nights Week 2"10/22/2014 - 5:30pm
E. Zachary KnightExtra Credits has come out against GamerGate. https://www.facebook.com/ExtraCredits/posts/86104175727438610/22/2014 - 5:28pm
E. Zachary Knightis it really that hard to answer a question, that to me seems fairly straight forward? I ask, because I have asked a specific question now 3 times without an actual answer in the wastebook thread.10/22/2014 - 5:20pm
Andrew EisenFive Nights at Freddy's 2! Yay! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPONdZBh6s10/22/2014 - 5:07pm
Matthew Wilsonyou guys know he doesnt work for ea anymore?10/22/2014 - 5:02pm
WymorenceYou forgot having to open Unity through Origin too. :p10/22/2014 - 4:37pm
MaskedPixelanteUnity will now be licensed out half finished, with remaining tools to be sold back to you for 10-15 dollars a piece.10/22/2014 - 3:23pm
E. Zachary KnightNot a big fan of this news, but Unity3D's CEO is stepping down and John Riccitiello steps up. http://gamasutra.com/view/news/228384/Helgason_steps_down_as_Unity_CEO_and_John_Riccitiello_steps_up.php10/22/2014 - 3:06pm
MaskedPixelanteIt's probably extremism.10/22/2014 - 12:07pm
Matthew Wilsonthat being said, they are more likely to blame religious extremists than games.10/22/2014 - 12:01pm
Matthew Wilsonlets just hope they dont try to blame video games.10/22/2014 - 12:00pm
MaskedPixelanteOh joy, Ottawa's on lockdown, this is going to be a fun couple of days...10/22/2014 - 11:56am
MaskedPixelanteAnyone have any good text replacement scripts? I want one that can censor out Breitbart links.10/22/2014 - 11:35am
james_fudgeMilo and I are not BFFs. I tried, man!10/22/2014 - 11:33am
ZippyDSMleequiknkold:you too eh? 0-o10/22/2014 - 10:23am
Michael ChandraI don't like bullying anymore than you do, and yes, I think you're petty. Not commenting on the sob part, because I don't know your mother and don't see why I'd insult her.10/22/2014 - 10:02am
quiknkoldif that makes me petty, then I guess I'm one petty sob10/22/2014 - 8:48am
quiknkoldwell I'm sorry Conster, Having my skull smashed in when I was 14 made me skeptical to apologies when it comes to Bullying regardless of the platform its given. I guess Bullies beat the sympathy out of me.10/22/2014 - 8:47am
ConsterOn an unrelated note, I'm missing a "heck if I know" option on the poll.10/22/2014 - 8:33am
ConsterIf someone offends a bunch of people on twitter, they should apologize on twitter, and not accepting said apology because it's "only" on twitter is petty.10/22/2014 - 8:22am